Pages

abundance defined

abundance - the ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it.

so why the hell am i too focused on money? if this was the case, then i have been abundant all my life. and maybe at this moment, i have abundance. i am able to do this and that when i want to do it. but when i put my attention on material things, i lose my alignment.

maybe i should focus more on the energy, the consciousness, the awareness that i am able to do what i need to do when i need to do it. i am going to call it consciousness. when i equate consciousness with abundance, then it is that awareness of being, doing what i need to do when i need to do it. in that light, i am abundance.

in this definition, then it is only me who can create the experience of lack or abundance. when i deny my self from doing what i need to do when i need to do it, then this also reflects in other areas of my life. when i put my attention on material things, then i cut my self from alignment.

so what is basic practice from here on?

to be aware, conscious, be as one, physical mind and higher mind as one each moment.

when i am out of alignment, this shows me i function more in the lower mind. by shifting to functioning as one, i feel quiet... still.

three hours later...

more insights. abundance, as defined by bashar, is the same principle that a tiny seed grows into a huge tree. if i were to put words into it--consciousness expanding.

consciousness. GOD. the universe. all that is--expanding towards me, into me, through me, for me, from me.

i decide how this consciousness will expand into, manifest. i choose.

good. it's all good.