Pages

Oh Shauna ... I like your style!!! I think that you and I could live life LARGE if we were together!!! Yippee ... who cares what someone else may think ... dance as if there is no tomorrow!!!

Thanks for the wonderful images!!!
Donna

----- Original Message -----
From: S. Arthurs
To: lawofattraction@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: [LawofAttraction] Shauna, if I may ... [1 Attachment]

I love it! I, in fact, do still have that sense of wonder, and often (I believe) am thought of as crazy because I stare at fluffy clouds and smile when I'm flying in a jet, for instance. I love it when another jet passes at such high speeds right near us and always wonder why no one else is looking!? Oh, here's a post I wrote about that in May.

I look up at birds and beautiful skies with a mad grin when I'm walking, and I dance and clap and sing whenever I'm happy - which is often! In fact, from Tony Robbins I learned to identify my personal gestures that make me feel happy and empowered and clapping excitedly is one of them, so I do it often. Perhaps people think it's immature, but I've had my share of loss and of growth and I KNOW what's important... just wanted to articulate this to the group. Thank you so much, Donna.

In this spirit, here are some things which bring me delight - I re-commit to always choose delight and fabulousness!

Red shoes
Sparkly things - water in the sun, fountains dancing, gems, sequins
Beautifully colored birds
Secret places - coves, caves, crooks of trees watching things or pondering (I still climb trees - my daughter is so proud! [and her Dad says SHE'S immature for doing so, at 12! pffft!]), riding a train behind people's houses where 'normal 'people don't get to go, being up in the middle of the night, esp. if it's for a trip
Luxury - beautiful things, exquisite food, decor, hotels, penthouses - yum!
Beautiful music - contrary to the site 'Stuff White People Like' I actually do love both classical and jazz, as well as reggae and lots of other music, and use it to regualte my moods.
Turquoise water and palm trees

Life is SO good, you know?!

Shauna Arthurs

To: LawofAttraction@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:35:04 -0400
Subject: [LawofAttraction] Shauna, if I may ...

Shauna, pertaining to your last email, I would love to share with you an epiphany I had during the last 40 Days of Affirmation.

Shauna wrote:
I mentioned this conversation and was further pondering... about how, when we are kids, the world and life seem so magical, and somehow we lose that as we grow up...and isn't all of our dreaming and searching just looking for that feeling again? So, again, if we can just define for ourselves, what brings us that fabulous, magical feeling we can do more of those things - by choice.

How lovely!


Donna's email:

DAY 28

How I love to watch the clouds
Peacefully, peacefully drifting by
Silently upon the breeze
They ease across the clear blue sky.

How they build and roll and tumble
Just like angels out to play
Dancing with the sylphs and fairies
Head o'er heels along the way.

Each new shape is quite amusing:
Puffs to great majestic towers
Building for their loving gift
To bless the earth with vital showers.

Marshmallow- Fluff clouds fill the sky, and the air is sultry and damp - so damp that you can almost wring it out! The rain water has collected in great puddles on the sidewalks and the roads, and the leaves glisten and drip huge audible drops from the branches of trees, (drip, drop ... drip, drop ... the sound is almost hypnotic.) The pungent smell of the earthworm-ridden, rich, dark soil permeates my senses, and I am transformed back to my childhood. I remember how much fun it was to scoop up great globs of mud into my make-shift pie pans, and how perfectly wonderful the taste was, (worms and all, LOL). I made the BEST mud-pies ever!

It's such a shame that we lose that sense of wonderment ... the belief that we were capable of anything and everything. We weren't embarrassed to dream, and we lived magical lives ... we knew that whatever we wished for we could have! Somewhere down the road of life, we lost the "Secret" ... we listened to others who told us not to be silly - not to dream senseless dreams. We became disillusioned, sober, and narrow-minded. How did this happen?

Our society believes that dreaming is a waste of time ... nothing more than child's play. I am going to reclaim my Inner-Child and find the "magic" once again. I am going to believe in miracles, and I am going to once again make the best darn mud-pies on this planet, and I'm going to savor every bite! The only limitations to my dreams are my doubts, and I will no longer allow these crippling thoughts to erase my potential. I am capable of achieving great things ... a happy family, a loving relationship, a life of abundance and good health. I believe this, therefore I will achieve and receive these things!

Life is there ... waiting for me to reach out and grasp it. I am welcoming it with open arms!