Pages

happy birthday!

I get it.

I did not like myself, and the universe reflected this in everything. I am overweight, things not running as expected--I did not like myself, hence I did not like what I was seeing in the mirror.

Now why would I not like myself? I was putting a condition on the outside, that if this is so and so, then I will like myself. Better yet, love myself.

I see that now. I get it. This is why I found it hard to be happy. I did not love myself unconditionally. If I did, then everything is a cause for celebration. It has always been right in front of me. Bashar has been saying this all along, but I never did get it back then because I never loved myself unconditionally. Now that I see it, the habit is gone. Just like that.

Today is my birthday. This is the best birthday gift ever.