Pages

the theory is this--that part of my brain that runs my body, the autonomic nervous system, this determines (probably) when my body will accumulate fat or not. The stimulus was stressful situations as defined by my habitual/predominant thoughts and emotions.

I have been stressed since we arrived in nz. fear and anxiety. business. i am aware of that now.

I am directing my thoughts and emotions into vibrations of peace, joy and abundance. I don't know how the mechanism will react or make the weightloss happens. the local mind cannot grasp that for now, but this is the direction i am given by my higher self.

*This was a picture from my college days. I am the guy on the right wearing the orange shirt. Those were my best form physically. I was lifting weights, riding my bike, running 5ks.