Pages

thursday

I chose not to run this morning. I woke up at 1am very dizzy. It was weird that I woke up because I was dizzy. I then felt like throwing up. Then my stomach started to turn that I had to go to the bathroom. I didn't puke, but instead let out loose bowel. It must have been the instant noodles that I had for dinner. My body is telling me what it wants--better food.

I'll run later this afternoon. Elise is still in camp. I can run after the kids have dinner. Summer is almost over and it is starting to get cold in the mornings. I used to enjoy running in the late afternoons/early evenings. I did so for years back in Manila. Wife just left for work. She won't be back until 11pm. Kids are going to school in an hour. In 15 minutes I get up from my writing and prepare breakfast for them, prepare their lunch and morning tea.

For now, I write.

A few folks sent messages checking in as to how we are doing after the Christchurch earthquake. It's good to know that people are concerned. Elise is going to be back from camp tomorrow. I'm expecting a lot of stories of adventures from her. Kyla doesn't tell a lot. She's been going to filed trips after field trips since monday. She'd say a few sentences, answer a few questions, but that's it. I can tell she's excited about her trips, but she's not like elise who will keep talking even if you don't listen. Ah, kids. They are differnet. No need for me to compare. All part of all that is.