Pages

8.21am

wifegon upset with something i said last night. It was out of place, but it was an expression of who I am. If she wants to keep at it, so be it. I m moving on. I woke up much later this morning. It was seven when I got up. It felt good. I had a good run last night. I am glad that I took the time to run. I will do more of those decisions it the future.

I like this music that is playing. Again, I am remitded of the path that I am. Explorations with more from less. Not that they are different. They are different sides of the same coin. Simply be in the state of beitg that I prefer. Choose. I always have a choice as to which state of being that I want to be in. That there is always opportunity. And finally, everything is synchronicity.

It is easy to feel good when you always get what you want. I can choose to feel good just being in the moment. Thank you. That was an insight. I get those all the time. Looking back, I am reminded of this fact. The wife? I can't tell her what to be. I love her unconditionally. I respect her choices. They are not mine and sometimes not what I prefer, but that is the other side of the same coin.

So I write. I play poker in a short while. I feel like it's my job to make wife happy. It is not. My job isto make myself happy, not anyone else. So I keep myself in that light. This is where my practice is. Let it be.

I m improving with my writing. I practice everyday at least once. I give this time. Eventually, I willfind myself in another process. Always evolving.