Pages

Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 3/Decisions - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

There is so much fear in me these ;ast few days. There is fear about the future. More anxiety than fear, with the local mind wanting to know what is going to happen next. Of course there is no way for me to find out what the future holds, so the local mind finds itself in a constant loop. To get out of it, I shine the light on it.

Path of least resistance is to ask if there is something I can do about it. I can print out the forms. That will take me one step closer. I am already doing things to put me in the light. If this is something that needs ti happen, then the best thing for me to do is to get out of the way and let it happen. By allowing, all things fall into place. If I fight it, it gets me nowhere near anywhere my preferred state of being.

I am running in a short while. At eleven am to be precise. There are shortcuts that my fingers take to make things easy for me. It is the pinky that is having a hard time in all this. I will get used to this new layout. I just need to give myself more time and not rush things. I think this is telling me to s;ow things down a bit. I am doing good with my typing test. But when I rush things, I lose it. The more I try to get control, the more I lose it. I think the answer is clear at this point then. That I only keep writing and do no editing. I can do that.

Or should I do something else instead? Let's go practice on typing web instead.

Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 3/Decisions - Wikibooks, open books for an open world