Pages

anzac day holiday

morning pages



If I run tomorrow, I don't have to go to the gym, right?

I am being lazy, I know. I am back to using libre office for morning pages. It's not crashing like it did before. I was using courier 10 pitch for the immigration doc.

I just finished making changes to the buhaynz blog. I am updating the work visa document into something more detailed. It's depressing to read about it, too much govt stuff. Legal stuff. Not my baggage. I think I can come up with something better. I don't know. I am open to what is and will see what happens.

In a way, I am helping my brothers, but indirectly. If others will benefit from my work, then it will go around and benefit my brothers one way or the other. It always comes back. It's all connected. And I trust that.

I don't think I have done morning pages just yet. I finish these then I take a shower. I took a shower early this morning. I also have to brush my teeth after this. I just write three pages and I am done. This is part of the practice. I haven't played poker just yet.

I just got news that Pokerstars is buying full tilt poker. Wow. That's big news. And what's going to happen next? Who's going up against them? I don't know. I think they are buying out the players. Are there people still playing in full tilt poker? I liked their merchendise. Too bad it's gone. They are going to be collector's item someday. I have a cap.

I like the jumpers that they have. I saw one in the netball center in northcote. This guy was wearing it and the color was black. The logo was striking.

Anyway, we just finished dinner. I am full to go to shower. I will do that later. I still practice these and want to finish this and get this out of the way. What? Morning pages. I write. This is how the practice is.

It helps in a way. I am a better writer than I was when I got started on day one. I have been doing this for more than a decade now. Wife bought karaoke and hasn't used it for a long time. I wonder if it still works. It is something that they don't do often.

It was fun when they were doing it, but it's not here right now. So what. I can do something else. I am writing right now. This is font number fourteen. Bigger than the usual. It's because I am using a different font and it looks better when it's a bit bigger than usual. So I play with this.

I don't think the chuas are interested in making a connection. Why is that? I don't know. Are they angry with me? Like I did something wrong there. I don't know. Maybe they are ashamed? I don't know. They have their own reason. I think that it's good to connect with people who reach out.

Anyways, life goes on. I can live with that. Or without that. It's just the way it is. No need to define it as negative. It is all conneected. It is all part of the one. And my practice. This is what the morning pages is all about. So I write. After this I go take a shower.

This is already page three. I used to write faster. But that's ok. This is always different. I remember crossing. It's this place that's always full of people. They have different markets. There's a lot of people going through there.

I used to go there for the call center. Now it is behind me. I think there are going to be a lot of new stuff when I go there again. Like there was this failed mall that was bought by a call center provider. Wow. That's big business.

And I am beyond that now. I am into internet marketing. I am selling my own info products. And I have a specialized niche. People who want to move to nz.

There's a lot of information and I am working on improving on what I have. I still have to do a lot of rewrite to it. I am collecting the information right now. When I finish, I do a rewrite and make it better.

The wife and kids are singing again. Karaoke night. It's been months since they last used it. I am going to remind wife to pay the hospital bill. I will forward the money to her. I am not using it anyway.

Things are like this for now. It is all part of the process. At least I am being supported in this direction. This is all connected.