Pages

You teach by the quality of your experience



I have half an hour and I go to the gym. Instead of playing poker, I write. It's stopped raining. I think the storm has passed. I am driven to learn more about adventure travel and bicycle touring. Today, I borrowed four books from the library.

I haven't finished the Lilwall book that I am reading. That's ok. It's still here with me. I don't really read all the books that I borrow. I read a few paragraphs, and if the writing doesn't grab me, I move on to the next one.

The next time that I drive my wife to work, I return the unread books to the library. As I hang out, I look around to see if there is anything there that might catch my fancy. If it does, I take it out to read later. This is why there are so many books here.

While in the library, I had an insight to travel the Philippines. This time, start from the south, then travel up north. I remembered travelling samar and leyte as a sales rep for a drug company. I enjoyed travelling by car back then. I was imagining that I can travel by bike one of these days and that I would enjoy it.

This memory came back to me while in the library. I put that in my bucket list that I am going to do a bike tour of the philippines some time soon. Not now. It is not evident how I am going to get there. One of these days, I will. So I am going to leave it there for now.

Right now, I am looking at going around the north island headed into winter. I can do weekend overnight rides. That is how I am calling them now. I leave saturday morning, ride a hundred kilometers, then set up camp. The next day, I travel back. I will have enough time to do some explorations on impulse, serendipity.

I am also having insights that I need not worry how I am going to get support for this. If this interests me, if this excites me, then I am going to get support for this. I just have to open up as to how it is going to come. When it comes, and I am supported, it will not matter from whom and where the support comes from. I will use the energy.

There are a lot of things that might crop up with this travel. I am going to open up to that energy and use that energy. I don't know how it will turn out. All I know is that if it is there, then use the energy.

I am learning a lot of things this way. The sun is out today. The kids are in school. I had a phone call earlier and I think it was the guy from fxcm australia. He might be wanting to know if I am still interested. I was driving and couldn't answer the phone. He might call later. I will leave it at that. They will leave a message if needed. If it were related to the kids, they will call my wife, then the wife will call me. So I can afford not to answer that phone call.

I am also going to trasfer money to my credit card account. This way, I too, am supported. The poker game is also a means for me to get funds going. At this time, I can get a pannier bag from amazon. I am going to look into that. I don't really need one. I can ride with a backpack, or make a bin to fit in at the back of my bike. That will be interesting.

If it is not evident how to get there, I leave it at that and see what is right in front of me. This is how I am open to synchronicity. This is what I am doing right now. I am writing. No need to see what I am writing and the writing goes faster. I get the message in my head as to where the letters are located. I can't do this with dvorak. This is why I went back to qwerty.

This is my writing and I am back to page two now. I post this when I finish, then I can go to the gym. Driving wife to work then having coffee with her takes up too much time. It is there, then use the energy. No need for judgement. If I am not able to do something, then it is not meant to be done today or at that moment. The timing will come. I trust the timing. This is how I live with synchronicity.

It is an art and more like being open and trusting that it is all connected. I remember maricar. She is pretty. I used to be crazy about her. It showed me how much I did not believe in myself. Things have changed now. If it were meant to be, then it is going to be easy and effortless. If it requires a lot of effort, then it is not meant to be. I let it go and allow what is.

This is how things have been going on in my life. If it is difficult, then I stop doing that. It has to be easy for me. Going to new zealand was easy. We got here and someone paid for our plane tickets. Beat that.

I also learned aikido—for free. I was even paid for a few months. I gained a lot from the experience. It was fun. Most of all, it was effortless. I wasn't rich, but I had a lot of money at some point in time. I was supported back then because of my excitement. I was passionate about it.

This is why I believe in this process. I have been denying myself this a few years back. I was learning it back then. Now is the time to practice. This is what I am doing right now. I practice this.

Abundance is simply opportunity. It is an opportunity to be in that state of being. It is not about having. It is about being. Everything then is reflected back to me as an experience.

If I am having fun even if I did not have the material object, then I am going to accelerate in that direction and have more of that experience. I don't know how that is, but it is what I am experiencing. I am not teaching. I can only share the experience.

This is why I can write. This is how I can blog. The quality of the experience and how you are able to relate that experience with someone is the key. There is no need for teachers anymore. Everyone is a teacher and a student at the same time. Claiming to be a teacher is detrimental to learning.