Pages

thursday doing yoga




I can't seem to access my tumblr account. I reset the password, and even with that, I can't get in. anyway, the site is probably down. I am going to do yoga today. I am thinking of alternating yoga days and gym days. I am still going out for a ride, later after yoga, maybe after eating something.

Today is day six. I feel good. I made changes in my attitude playing poker. This time, I did not care much about the outcome. I have been playing more than two years. If I stick with the gameplan and not care about the outcome, my win rate goes steadily up.

If I were to focus on the outcome and be so anxious whether I win a big hand or not, I tilt, and I stay in the negative much longer. I also decided to reactivate my holdemmanager. Pt4 has a number of issues. I don't want to deal with that now. Hm1 is working. Path of least resistance, use that.

Right now, I am exporting hands from pt4 so I can import them from hm1. That's a lot of initials. Anyway, I will do yoga while those are running in the background. My daughter is coming home early from school. She'll be here after lunch. I can go out for a ride then.

I'll go for a short ride this time. Maybe an hour or two. I am going to eat something after yoga. I am starting to get hungry. But first, I do morning pages. I just turned on the heater. It takes a few minutes to warm up. The bruce street rental is not going to push through. This gives me more time. I can drag my feet on this. I see that now. I don't have to actively look for houses for rent. This house is good for now. The only reason wife wants to move is so the kids can move to a “better” school.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter which school they go to. It's not the school. It's the student. Right now, all my kids are doing good in school. If kyla will get admitted there, then so be it. We might move for a while, and after she gets accepted, we can move some place else.

If you ask me, i'd rather move to the city, across the harbour bridge. There's a lot of places for me to explore on that side. There's also a lot of rides waiting for me here. It doesn't really matter where I live then. It's me. It's all up to me.

I did not listen to bashar this time while playing. I wanted to tune in on myself while playing. Get the habit of choosing what I prefer and it will take care of itself. It is cold today. The kids are going on term break starting saturday. Tomorrow is their last day. That's two weeks of action around here. I might lay low off poker while they are here to avoid tilt.

Should I charge adelle for her daughter being here? I think she can't afford it spiritually. She makes more money than I do, but I am giving more spiritually. There's the difference. It's not about religion. It's about energy. It's about frequency.

Not that one is better than the other. It's just different. No judgement. Maybe I can set up the tent while they are on break. We can sleep over in the tent to test how things go. I can go for a staking agreement, but that takes a lot from me.

I am making a thousand hands per session now, on average. That is going to up my points system. On that note, I still haven't received that jumper I ordered from pokerstars. They are starting to save up on shipping costs? I think so. They are making so much money, why are they treating their customers this way.

If I moved my game to a stake agreement, there are fewer players and I may have to play less tables. I'd rather look for a stake with pokerstars. This way, I am always on the go. No need to wait for tables.

I have been playing for more than two years and I am still in 2nl. This is what frustrates me. Now I am aware of what frustrates me. Should I go for a stake? If it wasn't for the money, I wouldn't go for a stake. Will I get better that way? I don't know.

For now, hm works better than pt4, I think. I can do my hand analysis from hm1. I will just import hands everyday. This way, I am going to spend an hour on hand study and analysis. This I can do everyday.

It takes a while to move hand history. This is because I am playing so many hands. I will do yoga now.