Pages

first full day in the new home



I am scared. I don't know how things are going to turn out from here. I get uncomfortable in situations like this. I don't know which way to go. The only thing I know is to choose the light. To go into the light. In any given situation, given a fork in the road, I choose the light.

Sometimes it is going to look like the lame choice. It always is darkest before light. I see that. But still the fear lingers. Why do I feel this? What is the definition? That I do not know how things will turn out. That I might be on the underside of this and feel sorry about it.

Still, it shows me more. At the least, the situation is going to show me what my definitions are. Why can't things be just easy? Why not be easy sailing? Because this energy is going to shift soon and may never come back. By going through this now, I am putting it all on the table.

Is that my definition? Somewhat. It is like the video games you play. You have to go through challenges to gain the required experience. When you have it, definition and being comes into light.

This is the holy trinity... definition, experience, being.

And how is this connected with my fear?



My being is in fear. I see the experience as a reflection. There is a definition there. What is the definition? That I am not an equal. If I am not equal to that, then I am not equal to my true self. Be in the light. See the anxiety. It's like david facing goliath. It brought forth all the fear inside. Instead of fighting the fear and facing goliath, david chose to be in the light. By being in the light, he saw opportunity and struck.

It is not about your circumstance. The circumstance is there only to show you that you can choose to be in the light. This is how you are equal. Do I need to be on that other side of the fence? I must have been in there in a parallel earth. Right now, I am experiiencing it.

This is the stage that I am going through. I don't know how this will unfold. I don't have to know that here and now. What I do know is that, when the time comes, I will know what to do. Just be in the moment, be in the light. Choose the light.

That choice, is the greatest power in the universe.

So how do the masters do it?

They go to the light. Then they know what to do when they need to know it.

My son just came in the room making me an offer. He wants a full cup of sprite in exchange for his remaining chocolate bar. Who can resist that.



There was this korean couple who came to look at the house. They found out I had four kids. The wife said I was a wealthy person. Not rich, wealthy.

I liked what she said. I said thank you in return.

It showed me something. That I already have that state of being. There is no need for outside riches. It makes things easy, but sometimes, easy is not the best way to go. There are other ways up the mountain.

Why am I waxing philosophy this time? I don't know. I just write down whatever comes to mind. This time, this is what is coming out. Some are direct feed. The others are the local mind musing.

There is a part going on next door. I didn't know they were college kids? It looks like they are young adults. I don't know how this is going to turn out. All I know is that this is where I am.

I don't know where I am going. I don't even plan anymore. Years ago, I found out that plans don't work. I follow my Synchronicity and everything falls into place.



How to follow Synchronicity? Just act on your excitement. Point downstream. Choose to be in the light. These are what I do, these are what I choose when I find myself in a fork in the road. I do have to force myself to choose the path that's unknown to me. And this is where I am right now.