Pages

back online




Morning pages. This time, I do three pages, then post them on my blog. We are online. The modem arrived yesterday morning, some time before 8am. That was great. There was not much configuring that I did. I simply plugged in everything, restart arch linux—and I am online.

After running some tests, I woke up my daughter with the news. She usually gets up after 10am. This time, after hearing that we were online, she got up from bed and took the laptop. She then proceeded to install her raiderz game.

Now marcus wants a game installed into windows. I will work on that later. I have virtualbox installed in arch. There are a few configs that needs to be done to get them to work. After I have breakfast, I can start working on that.

I also have arch installed on the laptop, but I couldn't get it to connect to the internet. I will work on that later too. I don't get what the error message is—what it means.

I don't think I can access openoffice in arch. It's probably deprecated. Too bad. I like openoffice so far. The gui looks better, slick. I got a message on facebook that a cousin is getting married again. I think this is his second marriage. This is what cousins are like then. Things are starting to fade. It's not that I don't care. It's just that I am so far away that I can't make direct deposits into the account. So be it. This is synchronicity.

I'm trying to get how to install wh4 into arch inside wine. It's easy and straightforward with vbox. I can go there as path of least resistance. I will do so later. For now, I want to finish these. What am I going to have for breakfast?

There is bacon. I can have that, plus egg. Then I do the egg salad plus chicken. I will make three packs of that so I can bring them tomorrow when we go to the city. The kids are coming. The wife is taking them shopping.

Wife couldn't get how to get around the paypal error that she's been getting. I think there was a lesson for me there. I will do yoga later. I started practice last night but got this painful—i forgot what it's called. It's when the muscles tighten and it's painful. Anyway, I stopped shortly after and had dinner.

I will do that again later. This morning, I can go out for a walk. I can go for a bike ride, but I am not keen on going to the library this time. I just need a short walk to get that in. I am going out for exercise more often now. I am making that into a habit. When the kids go back to school next week, my schedule will again change.

I am getting tired of dexter. I think it's best that I have a break in between. If you watch the series straight on, it gets kinda stale. The last season we watched wasn't that intense. Suits has already started and we are down three episodes. I think we are going to see them tonight after dinner.

I also need to set up openvpn for cloudnymous. Jeff is flying to manila next week on so. He'll be there for at least a week for his fiance's birthday. He's been in the gloom lately. Maybe he is mustering up the courage to split? I don't think so. It would be terrible to do that before one's birthday.

I have everything up and running now. I am on config mode. There's stuff to do and I do them when I remember them. This is what arch is about. I'd do the same on a different distro. Better this way. Arch is more customisable. I prefer it that way.

The kids sit around the house all day waiting for their turn on whatever gadget they want to use. I think we can work with another computer, but it's not in the radar. I don't think I can do anything about it now.

What else is there for me? I don't know. Do I need a dotus domain? I don't think so. I can't think of anything for that. Why not for my trading website? I am going to start one anyway. What will the domain name be about? It's going to be about trading. What will it be then? I don't know yet. Trading. Money management. What else?

I don't really want something that's formal. I want something taht's quirky. Since I cant think of anything, that tells me I don't need it. Time to move forward then. What else to write about?

There's so much you can do on the internet. I can make the kids breakfast. What will they have? There's still rice on the cooker. The kids do not like brown rice. I like it better than white rice. It's more filling. White rice just passes through my mouth and straight into my belly.

Page two is almost done. No need to hurry this. Rush this, I mean. Only that I write. This is to connect the imagination into my fingers so I can write them down. That is the practice is about. No need to go into facebook anymore. It is starting to get boring in there. Do I want to bring in traffic? Not really. I am so done with that. Moving forward now.

What else to write about? Anything that comes to mind. Daughter is back in raiderz. She is starting to get so into it. She gets to be a boring person. Is the other pc on? I think so.

I left it running in case the kdis might want to use it. I don't know how to set up the media server in the modem. It has that function. How do I access the gui to that. Maybe I can google that and see what happens. If not, I can call tech support and see what happens.

I also need to reload the cloudnymous account. That way, I can go into that when I go to the library. There is something on the net that says that dna for hair analysis is flawed. Why so? That is one of the more common ways to nab someone into court. I think something is in there, but we shall see.

Grey's anatomy was a great series back in its first few seasons. Now you won't recognize what it's about. There has been so many changes. I don't really dig watching tv. It's just that it gets so cold around here and there's nothing to do in takapuna that I stay at home. If we were closer to the city, I would be riding there at nights just to hang around and watch people.

That is something I enjoy doing when I ride my bike. The bike I have now is sort of a cruiser. I picked it so I can wear regular clothes when I ride out in the cold. This way, I can wear chunky jackets to keep me warm when I ride. I also have a pannier bag on the side. I don't have to have the bag on my body when I ride, giving me a more comfy ride.

With the sacdalans, we are often the outsiders. I think, feel that we used to be so much closer when we were kids. We have more affinity with the syyap-side of the family. That's life. We spent more time with them. Ricky was a good influence for us growing up. He was a good leader. People look up to him. I do.

And I am going to finish these and then have breakfast. Elise can use these and go on the internet. Tehre are things I need to do later. I will write them down as I get them in the head. For now, I have one more paragraph to go and I am done. Wife will come home early. She will make dinner. We can sleep late tonight. I will be spending more time with the ibm pc.