Pages

arch linux router



Two pages today. After these guys leave for church, I will do a fresh install and work on that router thing. I have ubuntu on the laptop. That is going to be the backup os. I don't have to install arch, although I would love to have arch in it. The wife will want to see movies in it. I have vlc in there later. I don't get why streaming from the net doesn't allow it to go double screen.

For now, I do this. How come there is a lot of noise downstairs? I want something that will run when I need it. Arch is more for tweaknig when it's a fresh install over time, it's going to be a beautiful os. When it's a new install, there's not much you can do about it.

I think I made the windows fixed in the laptop. I can let it go at that. I feel like I am stuck in os limbo where I am always reinstalling one either here on my work pc, or in the laptop. I have a good set of installers though. I don't have to worry about all these other things. I can let it go at that.

My coffee cup needs cleaning. One moment please.

The cpu seems to be doing nothing at the moment. What else can I do that will get me moving forward? Do I want to ride out? I walked yesterday, last night. Daughter has that reyes smile. That's their side of the family. I wonder how that is. But that is her process. No need for labels here. Only get to the other side. The weather app isn't much for anything. I think I can replace that with something else. For now, I will only write. I have this thing on my table to remind kids how to log in to this pc. Only when I run the terminal that the keyboard will go into dvorak.

Others are using this pc. That is what is there. I think there is a better way to do the vpn for roku. Or maybe I can do something else. I don't know what that is now. I will only write and get to the other side. I used to write faster. But wanting that only messes things up. I can do this, then get to the other side. We will see how things go from here.

I think a virtualbox install is a pussy way of doing things. It is like having a fuck buddy. There is no commitment. Vian is a beauty. She is growing up and will be a teener soon. Kyla is gaining weight. Marcus too, is gaining weight.

Marcus just got up from bed. He doesn't want to go to church. I just realized why I am going through all this. It is reminding people that they are not in the light. So be it then. I am going to stay here. I should have bookmarked that. It is in my history list. I can go back to that later. Tomorrow night there is trading. That was what worked for anton. I am sure that there is someone out there that's living the life. I wonder how I can see into his or her life. I just got my answer.

Use your imagination. How will it be like to have that life? I know the answer. I am going tehre. I am now.

So this is what it is like. It is only the definitions that are different. Definition leads to me feeling things and then I get the reflection. It's not that it's out there and bring them in. it is more about inside out.

It is cloudy at the moment. I don't think I can do laundry now. There's still clothes that are unfinished. I can do them tomorrow. It's a monday tomorrow. I will do that then. For now, I will only do this.

What else? I will document doing that roku thing. Start from scratch. I think there is going to be one more day for unotelly. What else is there? Call tech support and ask if they have something there. If not, so be it.

I can call them now, after I finish this. I don't think they support that, but I will give them a call and see how things go. What else is there for me?

I think thoat others were able to connect their roku. I think there is .otential for that one. The kids are growing up. It's going to be me and the wife alone soon enough. It gets there when it gets there. So be it. Then we can do a lot of things. I am going to stick to this path for now and see where this takes me.

All this has something to do with fourth density. I am learning a lot of things here. This is the underlying current of my life. I was typing lie there. Is it? It's a freudian slip. That is the contrast of all this. What does that text mean.

I think wife is going to get up soon. I wonder if they are finished with this already. I don't think she can mess things up just so they can practice things. I can let her install by herself, and I will be support for her. If she has a question, then I might be able to give the answer. Otherwise, she can always find the answer by herself. Moving on now.