Pages

still with c



It is 7.30am. Everyone is still sleeping. This is my morning pages. Jeff has moved out. He's with stela now. I feel like this is a new chapter in my life. It feel like a fresh start again. We are meeting them for lunch. I think it's a good opportunity for me to go out and ride my bike. Yesterday was bright and sunny.

I moved my default pc to hp. The asus is for the kids while they are on term break. I think they like it because of the wide screen and the location. I am getting the seat for this replaced on the next recycling day. What's next for me here.? I am going on my way now. Theirs is a different path. Not that one is better than the other, only different. I know this. I allow this. Things are different for me. No need for me to compare in their standards. We are all different.

I don't feel like having breakfast now. I can have lunch and go low carb. This is a choire. I am now consistently going to make this choice. I see where I am headed. I did not feel up to par yesterday. I can ever go out for a walk later in the day. It would be fun to be like them, but that is not my path. My path is different. I am who I am. I know things they do not. It is time to go my way.

What is my way. I live in the fourth dimension. Things work different in here. I can't explain it how it works, only that I can live it. I do not have to change people into this. If they are of that vibration, then we will see eye to eye. In the meantime, you do not have to know about how it works in order to make it work in your reality.

Sometimes you are in the light and everything works out. That's how things are around here. I think things are going to synchronize here. I have openoffice on this pc. I like how it works. It's a monday. We have trading today. But I won't do anything until much later in the day when the spreads have settled down. That mitoy guy has such a powerful voice. I think he sings in bands. Things are like this for now. I think I am there. That's my age range. No ned to know the exact number. The other people are going on their own way. Mine is different. No need to go their own way.

I think joey is doing ok. Do I need to email him? Things will work out on their own timing. Right now is not the right time. It will fall into place for me here. What else. Wife is still in bed. I don't think she is going to work out.

I am going to bookmark that weather site. This way, I know if I will hang the laundry outlide or not. Wife is not going to work out today. That is her path. I do not have to judge her for it. When she thinks the timing is right for her, then she is going to go in that direction as well.

Mine is different. This is where I am right now. Just do this and see what happens. And then what? Did I just make a new friend there? I don't know. If it is, then so be it. I think he is a sincere person. He talks about himself a lot, but that's ok. I can just listen and zoom out when needed.

Things are a lot more quiet now. The kids sleep in their own beds. This is how things are going to be for a while. Kila is getting a new laptop on her birthday. I can speed up the laptop asus by removing the game from there. That will be less issues and complications in there.

The router timer is on right now. It will turn off at nine. Every two hours hence, the internet will shut down for them for an hour. This way, the pc is going to have an hour's break. This gives them time to do something else.

I think that be good. They can choose to go outside, but I don't think they will. They know what's good for them. I encourage that. I don't have all the answers. This is what's happening right now. I think this pc has enough tools in it. It is running fast. It is faster than the newest pc here running on windows.

This is why I love arch linux. It takes a lot of tweaking, but it will never hide anything from you. You will have to tinker with it a lot, but you will learn something in the process. This is why I am learning c. it is a lower level programming language. It takes a while to learn it, but when you have a good grasp of it, then you are the master of the universe. I am going to keep at it then.