Pages

caroling carolina



Them hives woke me up last night. It was shortly before three am. I got this itch at the back of my knee...then my elbows. When I got up this morning, I saw some rashes on my body. I allow this. It's happening. I don't know why I get these. There was what felt like a spider on me last night as I went to bed. It was around midnight. I guess this spider is my friend and is telling me something.

Or maybe it was there to help alleviate the situation. That is a better way to define it. It's the second night that I slept on my own. There feels like peace in it. No more roller coasters. I think I can have this for the rest of my life. I can go out and get those moments for myself.

If I can't sleep later in the afternoon, I am going out for a ride. I can do my intensities later on. It seems I have gps or something but I will need data for it. I don't know how it will work, but we shall see.

I have a lot on my plate right now. My days are interesting. I am always learning something new. There is bootstrap. Angular is like magic. Also android and jruby are in that list. When I get bored and saturated with one subject, I fork the other way. I can sit in front of the computer for hours and not get that bored. When I am bored, it tells me that it's time for a break. And then I go out. Or I take a nap.

Ususally I take a nap. There was spell check on this but I turned it off. So how are things going to turn out? I don't know. We shall see. I don't think my opinion matters in this house. Not that I want to control anything. I allow synchronicity in my life. Things happen for a reason even if I do not understand how things are going.





I know, not faith, that something is in there for me. Faith is manipulation and control. Not that I am against it, it's just that it doesn't work for me anymore. I saw through the veil. You do not need faith when there is knowing. Some people know what they get into. For me, it's like putting your powers into an amulet and feel that the amulet gives them power. In reality, it is them that experience the power, not because they have the magic amulet. It's like that with religion. Only this time, they want something in exchange for it.

And I am beyond that. If that works for them, if that floats your boat, so be it then. And what else is there for us to move on from here. How will you generate the power for that? And why is my phone not showing up on this computer? Does it not have micro sd card? I don't think it has. I will look into that. Maybe daughter still has it and is keeping it someplace.

Is thes a bottom for ozzy? It looks like it on the hour chart. I can zoom out, but that is too out there. I have the lunch cooling off before I pack it. I write while it is cooling off.

Does daughter have an alarm clock? I think things happened for james so he can live this way. No need to blame others. These things happen and no way you can do otherwise. It was good chatting with james in the past. He was a good friend. He is one you can spend time with. He has good social skills.

And how do things go from here? I don't know. I think she has work now and it takes her attention away from the social network. Reddit is a big social network, but how many are unique members? I think you can tell by the number on the computer. This is page two?

I thought I was still is page one. Anyway, these things go through faster than I expected. Maybe I am typing faster now. And that is the purpose of all this. There was a time starting off and I hated it. Now writing is so much easier on my fingers.