Pages

app_builder-izerator




Rubbish day today, plus recycling. I am off to see friends later for lunch. I think we can go to that korean restaurant that serves buffet. Or if that other one is open the gangnam site, then we can go there instead. I can check it out on my way there.

Eldest daughter is not going to school today. I think it had something to do with them finishing exams week. I don't think she'd be interested in coming along. I prefer to ride my bike.

The question now is, im I running this morning? I want to, then I will. I can take the easy way going there on bike. On those uphills, I can just walk if the legs complain too much. Yoga is good for these things when the muscles are full of lactic acid. I can do that later in the day.

Last night I got through that hurdle in learning android. I wasn't as tired this time and my head got it how to make it work. Basically, you sit on it. Make yourself comfortable and take a look at the situation. I used to have this notion that I need to finish through all of the tutorial. I wasn't in learning mode that way. I would rather take my time and enjoy the view.

Tacloban is so devastated. I wonder how this is connected? I think it's an opportunity to start over. I am interested in seeing how this will turn out in the end.

I have kept to this font for some time now—days, I think. I have monaco on other apps, but for most writing apps, I use this one. It's interesting to see this in action. It's also a monospaced font. It is better than the old courier I was using. This is where I am now. It is different from all the other fonts I have used. This tells me that I am moving forward. There is contrast and it shows me the difference in my reality.

I welcome that then. I am glad this is so. I am using whatever energy is there to create and fashion—engineer my own reality experience.

There's a lot for me today. I am taking a break from programming this morning. I have breakfast after I finish my run. It's fun to run. How do I bring my phone on my run? Do I want to listen to something else?

That quiet, space in the head in my awareness is important for me. That is connection right there. Therefore, I am not bringing my phone with me when I run.

Wife noticed last night that I was losing weight. That is encouraging. I did not each much last night and felt good about it. That 'feel good' is what keeps me going. That's the motivation now. Before, it was that initial rush when you eat carbs. It wears out quickly and is replaced by remorse and feeling bad the rest of the day. I am over that. I see the contrast there.

And how are things going later? I enjoy eating fresh mussles. I put them in the microwave for about five minutes. They come out hot and ready. It tastes great and I feel better after eating it. I am sober. I have clarity.

That's what's good about this thing. Is it showing in my trading? I am able to do dozens of trades and my risk is very small. The potential rewards are more than double when things work out for me. For this reason, I am moving forward with this.

How to move on from here? Like spiderman swinging from building to building, I swing from one interest to the other. If it doesn't interest me, I don't go there. I don't have to. If I had to, then it is someone else's baggage that I don't have to carry. That is how different things are right now in my life.