Pages

blue sky monday



I had a contrast moment with the wife last night. I understood this morning why she was in my reality. I am so positive now that all this negative shows up. I do not have to respond to them in a reactive way. All this negative is here to show me that I have a choice.

Just like learning a skill, you can't teach by theory. They , whoever you want to teach, must have that emptyness in them that needs to be filled. If so, they do not need your help to fill it in, they will go there themselves. But wife is of the reality I am no longer in.

I find myself drifting away from her. Maybe that is the reality I am in now. This is part of the synchronicity. I can create my own autohotkey with all this. No need to do otherwise. Is there ruby with intellij? I don't know. Ide's are cool for code complete and all the tools that run to help you write better code. Sometimes they get in the way because it's opinionated. Eclipse is like that but it's a handy tool. It worked for a lot of people. It did not work out for me. I was getting an error and I couldn't move past it.

Right now, I hate java. Developing for android is so complicated. It doesn't have to be that way. Why not do something you enjoy doing instead? Like what? Just do native and then it will come to you. I can do cpp and do ndks instead. Python is good. Jruby I thought was there, but it's such a big file on the upload and install. I don't want to go there. I guess I need to give this a break today.

I can go out for a bike ride. It's something that I enjoy doing. I walked yesterday. I will do weight training today. It's alternate days. Do yoga in the morning then do weights later in the day.

Yoga is so much better when I am alone in the house. Rather, when the kids are in school. It's just me and the cat and some other things my local mind can't grasp. It feels scary because locas can't grasp how different it is in the different dimension. But it's not out to kill me. It's there to connect. It is part of the awareness. And it's connecting with that awareness. It is coming throug. I am allowing it. I get connection there.





What to do today? The market is open. The wife can solve her own problem if she wanted to. I don't have to be in the dark with her. That is not how I want my state of being to be in. she chose how to spend money. I can't choose for her. I can only change myself.

She has to learn that. I can't teach her that. And this is the path I am in. I don't have to teach her anything. I think pandora is good. The quality of the sound is a bit iffy, but it's ok. I have it installed on my phone. I can listen to that when I have free wifi. I think that's cool. I can go do that on tasker.

Maybe that's what I need to do today. I can look up tasker and figure out how to do that. My daughter is interested in that too. I think there's a lot of things you can do with that. It's like your own programming language. It has a lot of java for that to work with the underlying.

I think it's a great app. Good price too. Now to get going with it. Can I make money out of it? That is the old way of seeing it. Will I have fun learning all that stuff? Yes, that is a better way of seeing things.

What to do with wife? It's up to her. Let her be in her ways. I can do my own stuff. No need to judge her for her choices. I don't need that to feel good about myself. I don't need that to be in the light. I just want to be in the light. No need to respond to her otherwise. This is my responsibility. If she wants to be in the light then good. If not, I allow her that.