Pages

going to rotorua




I am starting to enjoy soundcloud. I mostly listen to trance and electronic music. Now and then, I listen to rock. I am building up my likes and playlist from there. It's not mainstream. What I like about soundcloud is that I get to discover a different perspective on good music. There's a lot of flak in there, but over time, I find something good.

One of these days, I will have that playlist. In this moment, I sit and enjoy what is in there—and now I write. I think this inaanak of mine got married over the weekend. It looks different? Not mine, not how I would like it to be. I don't know. It's not my preference.

I think this soundcloud has dj shows. I guess I will listen to this and grow things from there. Do I want to go into that? I don't know. It's something that interests me. It could be related.

Later in the day, we will see jordan belfort movie. They see it for the actor and the movie, I want to see it for the story as to how he was able to grow his business and make almost a million a week.

It's there. It's simmering at the back of my head. I will get there eventually. Anyway, just write in the background listening to music. There is also this guy I am now following on spotify. He has the best of 2013 playlist. Thus far, it has been awesome. I wonder what genre those music are specifically. Like there is this umbrella genre, electronic music. There are several more under that—trance, etc. I want to see what flavor each of these are. Over time I go deeper into that.

I get tired of these eventually. That means I need to take a break. But while programming, these are awesome. There is also grooveshark. I can crank up the radio there. Does soundcloud have something like that? I think so. I think it's that trending thread. It's like radio, but it's based on likes from listeners. It's different from pandoras' algorithm. I get something from both. Not that one is better than the other.

It's that base beat that gets me. Where to get more of it? I don't know. I get there when I get there. I am more open to synchronicity these days. Like I was upset that this guy did not set things up as expected. After the initial response in my head, I labeled things as synchronicity. That some things happen and there's something in it for me. All I need to do now is to see what it is. Always it's good for me, like a surprise present. It could be a physical gift—or mental, or spiritual. Still, it's a surprise and I am going into that with that attitude.





I explained this to my wife last night. I wonder if she got it. Anyway, this is page two. I went to bed early last night. I did not get my afternoon nap. I think I fell asleep for a few minutes. When I am on keto, I tend to have shorter naps. That's good. That means I get into my zone sooner.

It takes 24 hours to get into the zone when on keto. On the second day, I feel this buzz inside of me. It goes away when I eat carbs. Carbs is like a quick high. It doesn't last. When I am on keto-buzz, it's like that good feeling you get while having sex and not yet having an orgasm. Eating carbs feels like an orgasm. After that, I taper off. I think I like the keto-buzz more. It's there in the background. It's always there for me to dip in. all I have to do is to take a moment and go in.

only when I feel blah that I look for that orgasm. I am going to remind myself how to deal with tis. It's not always good to listen to streaming radio. Not all of the music presented I am going to like. It's that contrast. All of this are connected. I can always reference this to the four laws.

And that could be why I get something from the inside even if the local mind couldn't get it. Local mind is open, I call local mind = local self.

Local self couldn't get things sometimes, but local me is open to it knowing that higher me is there already. I am allowing this to simmer in and local me will get it down the road.

And this is why the rotorua thing is here. I don't know how things will turn out from here. All I need to know is that it's part of the synchronicity. If it's here, then there's nomething in it for me, even if it's only there to get me going down a certain path.

What can I make out of it? I don't know yet. Writing about it lets me explore the different avenues available. I gottoa go down the path to get what's there though. After I write, things are a bit more clear.