Pages

try this

Almost every pair I am watching went sideways yesterday. The buffer zones worked well as support and resistance. I will look into that some more. I think it has potential. It's better than using an indicator that lags. I think support and resistance are more predictive.




The only other indicator I use is to id sweetspots. I am turning into an advocate for this. There's a lot of magic going on in there. Sometimes it works, other itmes, they teach me something, I learn something from it. The latter statements puts responsibility squarely on my lap.

No one teaches anything to anyone in any way. That is arrogance, rather, the local mind in control. Learning, that is not much or as much based on ego. I prefer it that way. That works for me. It might not work for someone else and that's ok. You get what you need when you need it. Not a second too early or too late.

I have a meetup coming on thursday. I am going this time. I missed the meeting last time, about two weeks ago. It's in parnell. There could be a lot of walking involved in there. I can take the hop bus. I may have to leave early for that.

My daughter calls them rehab meetings. I think she saw me attend one before in the local library and thought that it wasa rehab meeting that she saw on tv, she's a smart girl. And she takes responsibility with her sisters. I leave her in charge when I need to go out.




Son is not coming to school today. I give him time to work on things that are important to him. What you put out is what you get back. I hink it's good that he knows how to pripoitize himself, rather than following someone else's agenda. This is what they are growing up to be. They put themselves first and they will get there.

The big game for me is trading. It's an open market and everyone can get into it. Even the big boys are trading that market. How come nobody is sending out job feelers for that? I don't know. This is something I can lok into. I think that guy is only looking for attention.

I don't have to go there. I can do something else. I have enough on my own. What to do today? I don't know yet. I have a meeting at nine. Then I can move on from there. Do I go out later? I think so. Then the water bottle has to go to the freezer. This way, I will have something to drink, cold water, when iget there. It's going to be cold outside. I have liners this time. Everything is connected. See it that way.

How are things going to go? I don't know yet. What will be will be. No need to put myself outside of the light. I can allow that. If it were there, then it is contrast that I can work with, something I choose to work with.




And it is there for a reason, that way, I can use the contrat so I will have a clear choice .clarity. I can write with my eyes close.d the kids can type fast aswell. I think it has something to do with that.

I don't think I want to get a laptop even if I can. The screens are too small and they are disposable. I can assemble my own deskitop. I prefer that better. This one has been around since we got here and only upgradede once. It has been running very well since.

I wonder how non techies who have money will do it? I think you can get a good laptop off trademe on that. I think they don't know how to get things working that way. I can get one for a hundred bucks maybe. I think that's as far as I will go with that. More than that and it defeats the purpose.