Pages

unlimited vdsl pare ko

I think I finally have it—how to scalp m5. This is why these things were happening. It was to get me to this point and learn it. I see it now. And I get these insights in the morning when everyone is asleep. It's fresh info from me higher self.




How to get more of that? Simply be in the frequency. Trust the process. There is always something there for you. Do you want to talk about this or just want to drop out of the planet?

I think I know what to do. Maybe get traffic there and see what happens. Do I have to post charts? No need. Only get to the other side and see what happens. I can trail that with swings. Zoom out with the positions then trade that accordingly.

Is there another word for that? It is cold. Is it the window? Do I post these tomorrow? What to do over the weekend? Nothing. Enjoy the weekend. On monday after lunch, we start with the new job. It's a job for now, but soon as I get things going, then, I will trade off that.

I can create an ea for that and just watch the ea. How will you trail it? I don't know yet. Only that the ea will fire up trades, then I will manage them trades myself. That makes sense. I don't have to do something there? I can do that ema. Make it a short ema for short term trading. I can trail with that and see what happens. Or not. Simply watch how things go from there.




How to show trade levels? Or mark those that you have traded? I don't know yet. I think there is something to this. Do you want to teach someone?

It's going to cost them a lot. It's a black box. They will pay through the nose for that. I can get the algorithm to work. I think there is an ea for this. I will begin in that direction then.

How to do this? I will look up the internet on how to get there. For now. Only do this. I see it. It's the wall I was looking for. Define support and resistance. The smart ones are going to get it. It's friday. Get going with the trash.