Pages

randonneur random sort

There is so much anonymity between me and wife now. She's on her phone a lot of times. She spends most of the time inside the room when she's home. I don't think she watched tv last night altough said she wanted to watch see gotham with daughter, but didn't.




I guess I need to let go now. If she wants me out, so be it. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but this is my synchronicity. I don't know what's next. I am listening to anne bisson. Changing my playlist now. I have a good cello playlist. I added another album last night and we'll see how this one goes. This one track doesn't sit well. I will weed this one out.

Trash wasn't collected yesterday. I think I heard some garbage truck moving around, but i'm not sure it's them. Jorge the sec had another stroke recently. It's his third. I wonder how he's coping. I would help if I could. I offered to assist him with his odesk account. I wonder if he kept on with it.

I wish I could help. How? It's defined as money. Send your blessings. You don't have to be recognized for it. I don't like these songs. Weeding again. Wait. Maybe there's something to it. I was listening to them last night and thought maybe I can add the whole album. It's easier this way. I can just weed out those I don't resonate with.




I have water bottle in the freezer now. Son got upset with me last night. I don't know how or why. Maybe it had something to do with his chicken burgers. He was ignoring it. I had to get rid of it as I was cleaning up. They don't get it at this time. They have their own circle. Everything is so delayed this time, even that orange gollector.

What is next? This is the local mind asking contrast. Sifting through contrast. So be it. I don't have to invalidate that. Can I drive to city today? So much fear with that. It's the first day of the month. Halloween was last night and it's the first time the kids did not go out.

I think my son wanted to go out. If he asked me to go out with him, I would have dropped everything I was doing. Why? Synchronicity. If someone asked and I can give, I will. It's how I live now. No need for explanation. Even if it's not evident, I know there's something in it for me. Even if there be nothing there, that means I need to go this way.




Does it have to be a success? I don't know. All I know is that it's connected. Even if the worst were to happen, I can still choose to be in the light. This is my process now. Even if 'god were to abandon me', I still get connected. It's the light. And there is no god anyway other than what is. And it's not outside of me. I don't have to explain this here.

And things are shifting. I heard the history yesterday. I think things are starting, or is already there. You just need to align with it. No need to make things happen. It's already there. You just need to align with it. And this is the part I don't have to teach anyone. They won't get it anyway.

It may seem like I am insensitive. They will get it later. It don't matter rigth now, when they get it, they will see what I went through for them. And it's not disconnected. This is my process. This is the contrast I have in my reflection.




The random function doesn't really work. It's supposed to choose randomly from those unplayed tracks, then sort by last played. It's not happening that way. Should I get my flacs and sort them my own? It's still the same. The random is seeded but is not entirely random. Clementine has that last played functionality, but it's not random, unless you have had enough data in there.