Pages

back to new

Rather than work a job, i'd rather play poker staked. I do have expectations and I am aware of that now. How to get there? You know the steps. Get crackin.




I am also getting a second computer, or stick with this one, grow everything. It only takes one dollar big blinds to get to the hourly rate i'm in, maybe less. And I get to work when I choose to.

How much capital do you need? Two hundred, or two grand? I can also do that fx thing on the side. I trade day charts for that. But that's the next step in the iteration. What else is there? It's a job, and there also is dm I can do on the side. That's three.

I usually get to this when I have a job. That's part of the process. I see that. I am aware of that. I do this and ninety days, we decide how to go from here. In the meantime, you know what to do. I can do two hours of poker when I am at home. That will get things going again.

And what else is there? I don't know yet. For now, this is where I am. I think I know how to fo from here. I have everything in place. I don't have to talk to wife. I have a setup. Grow the bankroll to that level, then take things from there.




Would you rather do that with fx? I don't know. It is there. I can do stuff. For now, this is where I am. I have a path. I am happy about it. And everything is connected as you know. Do I have to do the laundry today? It's going to be sunny from here. I can bring them up later.

For now, finish writing. This is where I am. I can also do that website again, start updating it. I can then grow everything from there. I think the us is getting back online. So be it. And it's fun. And there's china. There's also india and philippines. There's a lot of them out there that want to get into that. And it's possible to get back on track.

How to do that? There's also russia. There's plenty of opportunity to get cracking. I think you see where this is headed. Go for it. Start your engines. I am going to have to reinstall stuff on this computer. At least I have something running again. Do that part time and see what happens. I have enough ammo to get going again.

So no worries when you get to that fork in the road. Wife may get worried about it. I think you know how things are going to go from here. You don't need that. You can do something else. Like what? Do you want to keep up the contrib or do something else with it? I don't know. It's already there. Let it run and see what happens.




I can use the commish to build up the bankroll. There are also other means but in the meantime, this seems like a good path. That's three businesses I can start when the path changes. I see that. It's time to set up.

How soon can I get stakes? Soon as I get things up and running. I think fifty grand hands is the minimum. You can take it from there. I also have the tools in place. You only need to set things up. I can start with that tonight. Tomorrow is also an option. I get home early tomorrow.

It's christmas coming up soon. I can go there. How many days to get to fifty grand? I don't know. I think it's good to go there again. I went through variance. This time, I can handle that better. I don't have to do tourneys. I like cash games better. There be sharks in there and that be fine. I will learn about their stats in the first fifty grand.

And as I go up stakes, I will collect more stats. I don't know how things will turn out but variance works both ways. I can get stakes and get coaching with that. I am excited that things are starting to fall into place.




I can talk about that and see what happens. And what else is there? There is that poker thing. I think you know where this is headed. It's not about luck. It's about stats and odds. How do you apply that to trading?

Variance is there. And you don't have to close out. Take advantage of what's there. Use it. I have this feeling in my hara. See it there. Be aware of it. No need to invalidate it. Everything is connected. You only need to see what is in the mirror. There is reflection and contrast. If it's contrast, or not what you prefer, then see the other two how they are connected.

This is why it's here. This is why you have it. It works for you. And this is why you are in this situation. You are here to see something . Now I see. Now I understand. And what else is there. It gets you to appreciate what was there but you did not see. You get that now?

Yes. I had it good back then. I had definitions that are not in alignment. So how to get there now? Grow the bankroll then see what happens. I think you know how this is going. And it's out there for them and that's alright. You know how things are going to turn out.

Be that person. That is your light. This is your path. This is your perspective. You are here for that experinece. You are here for that perspective. The universe, creation already has that other perspective. You only need to be in your own light.