Pages

pics bottom page

It's not really the job, it's the pressure? And that part is also an illusion. Those in the trenches know what it's like. Experts sell the illusion that it is easy. So it's not real then. How to use that? See it for what it is and use up the energy. No expectations.

I am also doing my poker. That's something I would rather do. It keeps me busy and I can do something on the side. I think it has something to do with everything else and the reason I am here is also for a reason. I am using that to move forward then.

Weekends you see a lot of players. There's china. I think that alone can propel you forward. There's plenty of people there that want to play. There's the rest of the world. I think you will see what is good and what is bad. It's just that they are more concentrated in that part of the world. It'll get there if it's relevant for you.

And how do I change things? By reflection. You first change on the inside without conditions or expectations. You choose the light simply because that is who you are. Then you find the contrast. You then shift into that reality experience. The reflection is there all the time. Everything is here and now.

But there is that need to change the outside for me. And see yourself holding that and you let go. You can't let go if you don't see yourself holding it. And I see the difference now.

I have a great life. I have a great wife. She's in the dark sometimes, but that's just my contrast. I have great kids. I have nothing to complain about. I am putting too much energy to the negative. Now I see it I can let go. This is what it's for. This is why it's here.

And I can do something else. I have that crack in the cave and I can see the light. Focus on the light and you be out of that cave. While you are in there, find what's relevant. It's there for a reason. And when you get everything that's there for you, you come out a different person.

You get what i'm saying here? It's a saturday. I can play later on. How to get staked? Quit the job, play fulltime. How soon to get fifty grand? I can do that in a month. How soon to get to that level? I don't know yet. But if I played on my own, how soon do I get there? I don't know yet. You get there when you match that frequency.

I still have to set up my adwords account. I can do that next payday. There be enough sales to cover the upgrades later on. This is how it's all connected. How to clean up that blog? It's all connected though. Should I get a different blog?

Not really. If you pay to maintain, that might cause some problems down the line. Soon as you have it, upgrade that to a ten year plan so you don't have to worry about it. And it's a good brand already. It's been around for more than three years. I think there's enough seo to get traffic on its own. I can make changes to its content later on.

And this is why it's here. This is what it's all about. Should I get a different computer? Not yet. You do that when you get there. I can get another job if I had to. You already know how these things are. Get to the other side and see what happens. I think you get where this is going.

Be in the light. You always have a choice here. It's there to push you going to keep it up. I see the reason for that. Is that going to work this time? I think even the best seller has their ups and downs. I think ther ermoved themselves from the trenches because they can't handle the everyday ups and downs. That is where I can excel. I see that now. And then you can expand on that. Go there now.

Do they make more money? Not really. They make a commission out of it I think. If their team makes good and so they make money out of it. I don't have to go there. If I were bottom dweller then so be it. This is how things are. I don't have to convert anyone. I can only convert myself.

This is the start of a new week. People do searches. I can create something all the time. I get home I can write something up for an hour. I can do that. Then play. But I can do better if I had time to myself. Not really. You already know the answer to that. And what else is there?

You can go back to that place and meet people. I can do that as well. And is there something else here? You can do direct marketing. That is another option for me. I can check things out later and see what happens. For now, this is where I am.

I can do that? I think so. I have two businesses that can do that. I can get clients that way? Of course. If others can do it, why can't you? Once you get that, you have all the answers you will ever need. See where that path leads to.

Is it about the money? If you put it that way, then it is. But people do not have ad brlockers. Some don't use them or don;t know how to use them. I think you know where this is going. So get in the light each time and you will see where this is going. They have capital but have shit about what marketing is about. Sales is different. Sales is easy when marketing is done its job. Has done its job. They go there to buy. You just process the transaction.