Pages

definition emotion action

I'm not sure you can use visual studio code on php. I have a number of books to go through. Things are clear now, I think. I have a studio. This is what I do. This is where I am. This is my light. It feels right. No need to see where this is headed. Synchronicity is here. I go where the light is. One can never be wrongi being in his own light, right?

It's not that you get wrong. It's an unexpected turn, or an unfamiliar situation for you. That's all there is to it. It's still connected. You don't know how that's different this time. The cat's here. He's family. He sleeps beside me as I write. He's an adult cat. I wonder what he does during the day. I couldn't get to sleep last night. I got up and spent an hour with my friend bashar.

I had some insights. I think it was my higher mind. It was there and connecting with local self. It's always there without that evident connection but I had a good time last night seeing the connection. What next? Be in the light. Where is this cat going? He left for the kitchen or something. Maybe someone is awake now and he's going there? Maybe. What next? I do php. I learn all these frameworks. The tutorials seem short but I can barely finish one in a day.

I go through a tutorial early in the morning. I barely get halfway through when I get stuck. It's still connected I know but I know I can finish one. The path is to start with easy gigs and grow my portfolio through that. I don't know. They are after easy solutions. I can help them with that. That's what i'll be doing from here on. How do you attend to habit seven? I can do that weekends or in between gigs. I can even go through one at the start of a gig to make sure I have everything in order.

I can screen cast from my phone to the tv and have that run in the background. There's so much I can do here. No need to fear what's in the unknown. It's fun getting on the deepend. The dark is ok, but once you get in the water, it's fun. Let's go through that again? I can choose that. It's always a choice for you. I have the tutorials in place anyway.

I think it was a good investment there. I can keep that up and see how things go. Should I do I do that? It's up to you. If it's too much, when it's too much effort and gets you off your path then you know it's not for you. You don't have to do it. Relevance is automatic. When it's relevant for you, it's just there. You don't have to put in a lot of effort.

These things I pick up all the time. That gig was to get me going in this direction. I can do that now. I see that. No need to be afraid. What else is there? I don't know yet. It's the thousand a week threshold I see. I have that line in the sand now. I know and see the path in front of me.

What to do next? I have this agency that can work with folks around here who needs help. I can run the adwords campaign and get results that way. Who else needs that. I will set up analytics later today. That's the part that needs attention now. It's a simple script that I will add at the end of the site. That way, it runs in the background.

There be so much going on in here. What's next? I see that. How do you add that to the script? I know how to get post data to couch. I have that in place anyway. I amnot using it so it's not evident but the path is teher alredy. What's next then I think this is the basic font size. I can expand from this. Is it the way I sit? It could be related. You cross that threshold how? Be in the light at all times. I can get me a laptop and trade everywhere. Let's do that then. What else is there for me? I can go into that and see what happens next. Lynda has good books on the subject. I can go there.

You see how all this is connected? I go to ellerslie and it takes a while to get there in the meantime, I am doing this. Three more to go and I am done here. I can get their lunches ready. Or do something else. Like what? I don't know yet. Things are there. Why can't she let go? I don't know. Everything is here and now. I see that she is contrast for me. So be it then. Don't have to push her away. Otherwise, it's going to stay, that energy.

Use the energy. Let it be alright for to be there. Even when you only see it as contrast, then it's there for that reason and you can use that to change or see feedback on how you are responding to it. Cant left. Starting his day. He said goodbye. He's part of the family. I feel like he's a buddy that came for a visit. It's short, but there was a lot of unsaid words there that you just feel it's there.

I said goodbye to a friend once. It was good. I won't see him for a long time. We get in touch every now and then. Once a year is good. It's headed that way again. I wonder if he can help me with the brother? I can go ask him that. Is it relevant? I don't know. When it's connected it's going to fall into place. I can ask around. If he were local, he would help out I am sure of it. I can ask bro to go there instead.

This is the situation here. What's next? I don't know yet. That guy alexander anthony I meant, he's passed away now. What happened? That was a short gig. He got what he came here for. It's time to move on from here. What's next? I don't know yet. For now, this is what I see. I think he sees things differently. That's alright. I am going to take out the garbage when I finish these. It's recycling day.





We are headed into winter. It's different this time. It's not that cold yet. Does that mean the weather is going to be different? It's always changing anyway. You see that because you use it as contrast. That's how you move forward. This is how you expand. Feedback is good. Two things to do when wife gets to work. This is busy days for me. Three actually since I am going to sunnynook. Let's do that then.

I am halfway now and this gets easier. You see fingers getting tired? Then I can take a braeak going there. The keys are right next to each other, almost. It makes it easy to put the wrists down and relax a bit. That's connected as well. I miss going to that park. We are going around these area. How to go from there.

Why not see people about it. I can do that. What else is there? I don't know yet. People do that and see what happens. It's right there and I know how to use it. Do you need to get the ide? Only when it's relevant. Otherwise, I can learn how to figure things out tis way.

About three of these and I am done. What do I write. This time I am local. Is the connection lost? I am thinking out loud here. It's ok to keep writing. Write what comes to mind. That is why process ishere. The kids are still sleeping? Maybe woke up but stayed in bed. That feels good there. I barely wake up to the sun anymore.

Why is that? I don't know but I wake up around five after five. When I sleep late, then that tells me I can wake up to the early morning sun around six. But it's headed to the winter so I am doing things differently.

So be it.