Pages

back to zero?

I don't want to go back to work. I would rather do my gig growing my thing. I can get back to copywriting, then expand into web dev grow my portfolio, then go local. It's not going to make as much money, but at least i'll be at peace with it. I don't have to coy people into getting accounts in isp. It's not me.




I can't sell like a prince. That's hard sell when it could be something else. Then be something else. Be finesse. You can do differently. What can I do differently now? I don't know yet. Only be in the light. Get going with this gig and see where this is headed.

My account got hacked. I am still wondering how that happened. It must eb an online thing as that was from a google wallet account, I think. It looks like that at least. What can I do about it? It's not connected with my wallet. What can I do about it? I don't know yet. Be in the moment and see what happens now.

Things have not been working out as I wanted them to be. I feel like it's going nowhere. What can I do about it? Be in the light. I don't have to be like someone else. I can be myself. I don't have to be like them. Only get one and see how things go. Anyways, monday is coming. I don't have to get one so I get that meeting on tuesday and I am free.

It's going to be a bummer monday but at least it is still going forward. What do I do now? I don't know yet. Only choose to be in the light and you will see the reflection. What is next then? I don't know yet. This is where I am. No need to be otherwise. Do you have to be anrgy like that? No need to go there though. She was hot there but what happened to her? Too many baggage.

What to do now? Keep writing whatever comes to mind. You don't have to be osmeone else. All this leads to this moment. What to make out of it.? Can you choose to be in the light? Yes. I can choose that. No matter what reflection I get, I can choose how to respond. That's my light. I choose. I always have a choice. This is where I am. Even when it seems that way, I have a choice.




It may take a while, at least I have a choice here. I can call that thing on monday and tell them what happened. I am going to resume on what's next. I am choosing how to respond. How I respond is in alignment with the light that I am in. she has nice legs? This is good music here. I think I can follow this music. I would rather write and code.

What are my other options? See if I can get a gig with a local thing. That payday is going to cross to the other side for a week. What then will I do? Cross the bridge when I get there. I see that. And then what? You don't and won't know until you get to that fork in the road. Be this and you are still there. Hat else to write about?

There are them legs? She is different now. You might think that it's a lot of baggage there. People want to sign her up but she is too much of a baggage to carry around. There are better options. There be second choices but they offer better leverage. Go there then.

This is page two and this is better typing. What can I do here? I don't know. That is healing? I think so. Then what else is there? I don't know yet. Only that I write. These kids are growing up. I think that this movie has soul and people like it. What music is this? It sounds good. It's different this way.




I like this one. I can choose to get back with this subscription when things start to flow again. Plenty of changes to be made here. Now what? I don't know yet. Be in the moment then cross that fork in the road when you get there. Now what? This is where I am. And then I see what happens. This is the paper I write. I don't have to be anything else. What if nothing happens there. I get something that is more in alignment with who I am.

No more sales? I think so. No more of that expectations thing. I can do something I like then expand from that good feeling. I see that. What happens next? Get yourself let go and see what happens then. No more sales for me. It's not me. I got lucky there. If dan did not come along I never would have gotten there. I see that and accept that now. I am not such a hotshot. Maybe I messed up there. That was part of my process.

How to expand from here? I don't know yet. That's not mine. Do this and see what happens. I don't have to be otherwise. It's no longer me. What can I do here? I don't know yet. For now, cross the bridge and be in the light. Keep writing. Finish that day and see what happens then.

I see that. Will I make a sale? I don't know yet. I can see what happens. Then I cross that bridge there. I don't think I want to do that. Get yourself fired up so you get the benefits. Then we will see what happen? I think so. Only this and then you go there. How will you get another gig when you get let go? I don't know. It's a hard sell. That's not me anymore. Make things right. That is all you can do at this time. You feel bad for a while. You can choose to do something else. No need to be popular? I did that once. I did not like it. It's something that you go through. So be it.




It's tough going to school. What music is this? I don't know. It's a rock thing. I can look that up. I had that in my youtube playlist. I enjoyed doing that one. Why not go back there? At least you see the difference. You can use that two hundred to get gigs. At least that way, the low enders are no longer there. Then you can choose to do differently.

I see htat now. Do the right thing and see what happens. I see. This is what I can do. This is where I am. Only that I write. Then cross to the other end and see what happens. I was there before. I learned a lot from there. You can always redefine things. You always have a choice. Choose how you will respond. You always have that.

This is why it's here. Ground hog day is giving you the opportunity to choose who you are. Make that choice. I see that. What happens next? I don't know yet. This is where I am. No need to do otherwise. Do you want to listen to this? I don't know yet. This is what's happening here and see what happens.

This is page three and I am like halfway through. This is where I am. No need to get to otherwise. This is where I am now. See where this is headed? I don't really know where this is headed. Then stay here and write whatever comes to mind. You get nervous? You are expanding ane exploring what is. You get unfamiliar with it.




I write a lot of nonsenes but that is judgement. I don't want to go back there. I just want to stay home and write and code. I don't know where it is headed but at least I am good with that. How to deal with the wife and family? I don't know yet. Maybe get a gig that isn't sales but something I can do on the netural. I can do that.

Why did I get that gig then. I don't know yet. You do know. This is contrast. You had to see for yourself that you did not like it. Better to be let go this way then. I see that. Let's see it that way then. You don't have to be otherwise. Only do this and see where this fork leads to.