Pages

delayed or not

How is numix hipster when ubuntu isn't? I read that the numix theme mentioned to be hipster in a linux-related thread. Anyway, that don't matter now. Maybe it's based on a mac something theme. I am moving forward. It's ok, but it's not perfect. Maybe I can create something better and learn something new along the way. How to do that? C# is going to be the central theme and I may have to work with windows a lot of times here.




How to move forward from here? The library looks efficient at this time. Did it have something to do with the time of day? Maybe we can go for big pipe but orcon so far amazed me with speed and customer service. It's going there. All you need to do now is get aligned with the frequency.

Wife is getting ready for work. Last night was amazing. I start school tomorrow. No news yet from the student loan. Do I want to go ahead with this. I can put myself in that light and do ten projects. Maybe call myself a school then send out applications. But all this is related.

For one, I get to go outside everyday. I have an allowance for that and am moving forward with it. It's there I am positive about it but lose my frequency by choice. Choosing to respond outside of my light. What can I do about it? It's not my preference so I am going to move in my own direction.




He's not helping himself. Why should I make an effort to help out. I am moving forward with this now. When he's out of the cave, then I will be there if he chooses to still be a friend. If not, then so be it. I can expand from this. What happens now. I spend less time over there. I have school. I get to spend more time with the wife and kids. I can text that I won't be available. I don't think that is going to work.

It has given him more time to work on that but it's end game for him. The example I can show him is that he has a choice. But he is not open to that so I am moving forward. He will find what's relevant for im when I allow that in myself.

What now? Do something else. Finish csharp fundamentals so i'll be up and running with it tomorrow. I know how to do it. I have google to look up and expand on that. What happens now? Take it easy the rest of the day. Enjoy time with the kids. First daughter is going to babysit. She's there for about two or three hours. That includes the commute. I think friend is going out to have lunch with buddies.




What now? I see that it comes from a position of fear. I see that. I allow it to be there but choose what I prefer. I would rather let the synchronicity kick in and simply be in my own light. How to spend thet day? I don't know yet. I can and am expanding into csharp. This is where I am now.

Is that a challenge? no. it's just a process of unfolding. Then what? You see where it's headed but you use open source technology. Xamarin is not entirely open. They have license issues in there. I would rather use java or c++. the latter feels home. The former is like an old friend.

Use the right tool for the job. That could mean going down one road to learn what works and what doesn't. I write a lot. I leave sometime at eleven so I can put in some walk time. In the morning I can do my yoga. After school, what happens then? I don't know yet. It's not here so I will find out when it's done, when I get there.




Sometimes we argue but playfully. Is this a perfect relationship? I don't know. What's going to happen next? Marketing is ok. It is based on fear rather than exploration. They seek to maximize something and it puts you out of the light. What's best here? Do your best and see what response you get.

How do you tell them that? You can't. You put yourself out as an example. When they see that, then they are in the light themselves and can choose to do so. If not, then you can move on. How do you do that? Don't care. You do your stuff then move forward with tha. You don't have to do that. You always have a choice. I don't think I want to go there.

What can you do about it? It's based on fear. I can do something else here. I have something in there. Do you want to do wordpress? I don't think so. I don't like working with that? Not really. Do something else instead? Wife is on her way out.




What then? They can meet up for lunch. It's going to be in takapuna. At leat I have an insider in here. It don't matter what is happening in there. Transport money? I think you can do social media marketing in there. I would rather do direct response. How to do that?

I don't know yet.