Pages

this sounds good?

Right now, I feel like I don't know which way to go. At every moment, I do, pick, choose the most interesting thing that I can do--even if it's going outside for a walk. I did yoga this morning. I would like to have something to do with programming. Tomorrow I go for an inquiry on an IT school.




I have good beats music up and running. I like this beat. It gets me out of the head and into that background where I connect. So I write with this for now. I don't have to do anything programming. I enjoyed php dev from when I went back from that hackathon. I gained some good momentum. But then I went for that interview and I have been doubting myself since.

Why not go back to that? I enjoyed that back then. I was heading some place. But it's a job. It's not a business that will scale. Maybe you need to let go of that business for now and do what feels relevant. Like what? At some point, it got old, web development. It's like there's always something new out there that I need to pick up.

And then there's java and csharp. I don't want to go into enterprise job like that. I'd rather work with a small team that makes something that matters. And i'd like that team to be my team, even if it's just me in that team. At this time, I don't know how that is, but I have the frequency. And that is more than enough. The local mind don't have to know what it is. The local mind's job is to choose what's next. Even if it's to go out for a walk, do yoga, that is important. I don't have to grind to make things happen.




All I need to do is to allow things to fall into place. I get that going and everything falls into place. Do I wait up for the wife? That be interesting but it's a thursday. I can do that. I can listen to this music while waiting. I can also write. I don't dig copywriting. It's based on fear. I don't want to expand into that. I would rather go out for a walk than get a gig in fear-based copywriting.

So that's out of the way. What's next? Programming is definitely it. Maybe I can create an app for myself and make that work in the real world. That means go deep into android and c++. that'd be interesting. When it's not tehre, I can write like this. This is how I brainstorm for ideas. I write about it. I close my eyes and it connects. I connect to myself. The higher self is always on. I the local self disconnects.

I see that. And I go connect when I close the eyes. When the music feels different, I just let that be and continue writing. I can greate my on playlist. Or not. It's all up to how I feel. I stopped doing the happy birthday thing. It feels good to be on that other end. I gotta get that ird thing together, plus the passport.




Do I go for that? It seems interesting at this time. Let's do this then. I can pick up on something after we get things going. Which way? I can do programming. That is something that's got me interested for a while. Should I start doing that then? I may have to install windows into this machine. Or not. It depends on how things go tomorrow.

At least i'll have assistance with getting that student assistance from the govt. that's interesting. Let's see where this is headed. I can always get started with a gig. I don't think csharp is going to get me into a startup but we'll see. I will let synchronicity lead the way for me. I don't have to know what is going to happen next.

There's a class starting near the end of the month. I'll hop on that one then ride the wave for how far it'll go. I pick up on the other side. Where do you want to get with this? I don't know yet. I think I have my papers in there. Bring those stuff and see where it leads you. Like what? I don't know. For now, finish writing. I can get my stuff ready tomorrow. It's all in that bag. I pick it up tomorrow. I leave at ten or something. That way, no rush.




Do I get the bus upstreet? Of course. I like these music here. I can create my own playlist and see where that goes. I get headaches when I get carbs. What can I do about it? Dilute everything. Then grow from here. Am I going out this way? I don't know. Only be open to what is. It's too early? My dad went later years. I can target that. For now, see it for what it is. It's there for a reason.

Among other things, it's motivation to get going healthy again. What else is there for me? Web dev I can help out these small biz. Or do something else. I would rather have my own startup. Then android is the way for me. How come I am not doing them all the time? I don't know. I am not going to force myself in that direction. What else is there?

Iot sounds interesting.