Pages

my home work

Navigating this laptop-' keyboard is challenging, but it's doable. I am getting the hang of it. I just need to use it everyday, doing almost everything in this one machine. I have sync set up where project files are backed up everyday. The folder is a bit crowded but it's ok as I get to do everything in there. No need for cloud drives?




Not at this time. I hit some keys in there that's not related, but may be relevant. I did three pages yesterday. It was a full plate yesterday having to assist people going through resistance. I can teach them? I don't think it's happening. I am showing by example though. I don't think I am getting through. I am going to allow that and get on with my day. It's all up to them really what they want to do with their life.

If you were in their shoe, how will you respond? I don't know. It's easy to be objective when you see it on the outside. When it's happening to you, you might not be more objective and might respond differently. It's all different and yet the same. What else can I do heer? Right now, I wirte. Later on, we have assessments.

I can go into business, or I can get a job. I have asp.net on linux up and running. Next step is to get my site up then deploy todroplet. I can awd will then use that as a part of my portfolio. Is there a dot com for that? It's available. I don't know if I want to go with that. There's so much else to do after this. I have android and node. I would rather work with them than to continue with aspnet. I can finish this course. I have picked up a lot of things already.




For one, these blokes who go to school do not have that much of an advantage over me. What they do have is able to finish something but it's because they have a student loan hanging over their head. I learn so much more doing things my way. I will contiune down that road then.

What's next is to get my gig up and get to help people. How to do more of that? I don't know yet. I get headaches when I have carbs. I am shifting into something else now. Get that feeling and you shift frequencies just like that. No need to push things around. You see that already.

What is next? Finishwriting now. I can go to school same time. I don't think I can do yoga today. There are laundry to do. I can do that. It's friday. Kids are all home today. Getting that business running is good for when wife is ready to retire. I can support her at home or wherever we travel to. I have a laptop. I am mobile now. I am a phone to web stack dev. Mobile stack in the more apt term for that. Let's go into that.




The domain is available. I can do that. Or do something else instead. Like what? I don't know if you want to go there. You can opt for something else. Like what? That sounds limited. Do the dotme thing. That can go a long way. It's up and running anyway. Let's go there and see what happens. Or do somtehing else altogether.

I can do my old buss stop. The other one in britomart is too much of an effort. It's easier to do the city center bus stop as the bus is empty and the fare is all the same anyway. I thought I can save a dollar taking the one in britomart. I am a dev. I can figure it out. I don't have to put myself down anymore. They do not really have an advantage in there. What else?

Move forward with this. I have this. I can work everywhere. I can go to reddit and help out in there. I have a lot in here. Wife can enroll son today. She has the day off anyway. Or I can do it myself later on. We'll see what happens. I can mention that to her. Or do it later.




She might do it. It's an hour of her time but she'll be cleaning all day. What else is there for us? You don't have to learn all these stuff. You can help out with the website. People and businesses need one. If the shops on queens don't show profit, they can do so online. How come they are not doing it that way?

I don't know if I have meetup today. I can go there myself. I keep scheduling one but do not show up anyway. I can change that. It's all connected anyway. Let's see where this is going. That best guy is doing a lot to get things happening. I have wordpress and aspnet. I can go places. I even have android.

What I don't have is ios. Do you need that anyway? I don't think so. I am not developing on that side of the fence. The machine is way overpriced. It's just a prettified linux. I should be able to develop from in here. You just make a few tweaks to make that work. But I am not investing time into that. Do something else.

Why is she up already. Going to toilet. I can stop here and post this now.