Pages

one hundred percent

Sell something people want to buy. What is it that small business with big cap are buying? Connecting to their audience. How do you sell that to them? You put yourself out there and solve their problems. How do you do that?




I have a custom domain that's just itching to get used. I am going to the mail office to get something. That's going to be my walk for the day. But it's raining. No need for perfect grammar. That's the advertising that I do. It's called direct response. And i've been doing this, it's in my head, for since we moved here.

Android is not going to be my medium. People don't stay there for too long. The web is a better medium as there are billions of people on the web right now looking for something to complete them. What are you doing to help them? How do you connect?

It don't matter which stack you use. Just get out there and start using it. You don't have to do that part. Do javascript on the front end and get on with it. It's not being taught in school anyway. You don't have to worry about that. Get on with the program that way. Create your own market.




It's that thing, marketing. There's too much expectation on it. Why not create your own marketing for the nz market. Tell them why this market is different and specific. Then you get something going there. I am outsourcing a video. I'll convert that, then start walking. I'll bring an umbrella.

I am not riding my bike. It's raining. Bike means I have to go fast in the rain. I just want to take a break. I am not going to go around chasing a tech this way. I am clearing my mind when I go out. It can stop raining when you finish. Check the weather. What's the forecast? You don't have to create something new. Just get something out there and go for it.

The weather clears sometime after lunch. I'll be home till then. I don't have to rush things. Ride the synchronicity. Maybe I am creative and that's why I have been procrastinating on this far too long. Maybe it's not the fancy websites that look good but fail to connect. It's more about connecting.




It's about the sales. When you are not converting your website, then there is something wrong there. It brings people in, but you want that itch scratched right then and there. And there's the expectation. Why not create your own. I have something in here that I am looking into. I am confused. I am not lost. I know which way I am going. There's just too many forks in the road that I want to try out.

I see where I am though. I want to be good at this programming thing and it's not getting me there. I have dna signature where it says I am not. Why not keep to your path? How do you do that? Get you gig up an running and work up from there. Make your site and see how it goes.

I can look up sails later. For now, only do this. I don't have to get all that even. Just do this and see what doors open up. You can do this or that. The big fish is web dev. Why not get in there and get your one percent. You stand better chance of landing something than going into something that's niche and someone else has far better experience than you.




The goal is to get that gig. Once you are there, you know which way to go. Gary halbert got fired from almost all of the jobs he was in. i'm pretty much the same thing. That means I hae something else that's different here. How do you leverage that? Keep to your light. You know where it is you are going anyway.

What is it that I can sell then? You are not competing. You have your own path here. You don't have to be like someone else. That is what I go for though. That where you sit there and check how much the balance is. How do you build soemthing out of it? Create the structure around the idea, then expand from there.

These kids are in school. I can do yoga now, then walk later at lunch. I can have lunch first then. Let's go that way. I can do yoga after I finish these. Then I move on to the next page and the next. For now though, this is where I am.




If you have a good product, how do you get more out of it? Which product do you want? I don't want to have to deal with other people. I just want to do this, run my system, then sit back and enjoy the flight. You don't have to be like halbert. You be your own light.

Then I am taking a break today.