Pages

it's out there

What now? Every moment is a box in itself. Nothing on the outside. Everything is in here. If it's not in your box then it's not relevant and you don't have to deal with it.




The kids hasn't come out of their room yet. I am clearing up dev links for now. I don't need them as i'll be focus on writing. I feel more connected this way. Let's get going with this then. Maybe a few wordpress stuff though.

The two are still sleeping. They go to bed later than the others. It's their thing. There was a connection there when they were young. I don't think it's going to change. The things I saw at the movies were boring. It's like watching poor slapstick comedy.




This is why they are losing money. How do you reverse that? I don't know. It's connected though. That gets them to the other side. If you were there you ride the wave and see where it's going.

Do I have to reinstall anything? I don't think so. You don't need anything new right now. At this time, you have everything that you need. Stick with this and see where it's going. I have to make sandwich for one of the kids. I wonder if they prefer rice.




Wife is working friday. She is off from work next week? I don't know. She says one thing and will do the other. I am not going to bet on it. Do I put away the bed? Not now. Finish writing, then you can do something else.

It's always the first gig that gets too long. Once you get something in everything else falls into place. I know better how to work this. Ride the wave and see where it's going. One more week of school and they are on term break again. I don't have to listen to music. It's why it happened. This got me to this path.




Everything worked well then. What to do today? I run. I do yoga. No assignments so I go to library tomorrow. Then what? Sit here and do nothing. Simply man the storefront. Do swipe files. Write and see what happens.

I can look up kurtz swifefiles. I can play with that today. It's different and I can easily go there. Given enough room to expand I can make good copy. Why did that one not fly? It did. It sold a few. Maybe it wasn't showing up on organic search but what if you advertised? How many eyeballs compared to converts? I think you have a good number in there.




I didn't see it that way. Now you know better. It converted good. You just did not have much to play with in terms of number but conversion was solid. How do you use that with your business? Write copy that solves a problem for them.

What do they want? They want their marketing to be on autopilot. They test a few things. They want someone who knows what they are doing so they can focus on what they do best. It's all modular. Each part doing what it does best, doing one thing well. It's the unix philosophy.




You can sell that to tech prospects. They get that. You can build on that from here on. If the product is a dud then there's not much you can do about it. You now have the formula. Get going. You can connect with them there. You are building up seo juice?

It's not the seo but the long tail content. I would rather build on that than something else. There are words that are related. I think if I were building an algorithm then that's the path I go to. Is it something you can game?




Probably not. But there's always a loophole. It's kinda chilly this morning. These kids. Did he change clothes yesterday? The biggest gift you can give is to let them give to you. That's big. That's a realization for me. Am I going to listen to kurtz today?

He makes sense for now. I can go that way. What else do I do here? See the website. Maybe there's something in there we can play with. Mine has copy i've done before. It's not completely up to date but it's something I can play with.




I have a few more out there. I can go take a look and see how it fits. For now, follow your heart. It tells you where feedback is. That gets you going down a path. If it's not here then it's no longer relevant. You don't have to go looking for it.

How to install sql? It's out there. You can do that in one hour, maybe less. I got to this side. I think there is a business somewhere in there.