Pages

to go now

This copy is for crowdfunding campaign on fiverr. I am going for 10,000 hours writing copy. I don't know how long it takes, but it's interesting for me.




There be times when I doubt myself...if I really can write copy. On the eleventh hour, everything falls into place. I just offered my daughter to do research for me at dollar and half for five pages. She won't do much, copy paste plus organize the ideas...no writing.

What do these fundraisers want? Fully funded campaigns. What would be believable? I can talk about how you do it. That investors are after their own interests; it don't matter much about the product. They just want to be a part of something outside of themselves.




That is one motivation. What else is there? They want to have something to talk about with their network. That they were part of this community that supported this or that. They want to have that emotional reward that people admire them for their generosity.

These fundraisers, what do they want? They want their campaigns fully funded. How do you prove that claim? Tell them how you do it. You can write about the motivations. I am sick. I have been sick this is the third day. I can run wednesday. Not today. Not tomorrow. I need to give this body a rest.




I teach my kids how to negotiate. Not that there's something missing there. I make it like a game for them. I think it's a good rate for them. How do they find the right content? Give them three keywords. The more specific and vertical, the better.

How will you wrrite it? Here is something you want...fully funded campaigns. This is how you get it. It don't matter if it's video or cext copy. You connect with the investor and move them to give you money.




How do you do that? I need to know how many letters or words in the campaign. That kinda sets the cap. But there's probably a lot going on there. No feedback from fiverr yet. I guess it falls into place then. Three days is pretty good.

I can go for seven but that's for later. I don't want it taking too long. If I can make it better then three to five days is good enough. I am enjoying this. When I finish an assignment it feels good. I connect with self that wrote it. In between I doubt. Why do I do that?




Because the local self wants to know see how to get there. It only needs to know what the next step is going to be. It don't have to figure out all the way. I get that now. The site is going to be a repository of all the work I make.

I need to put in that caveat to ensure that I can use them to promote my business. It's a snippet that you can add to your copy. Do you have it in place now.




Here is what you want. Fully funded campaign on due date. How can you be sure of that? Connect to audience. End of term is coming up. I think it's around 8pm. Client might want more pages. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, only do this.

Is there anything else I can do here? I don't know. At five dollars per assignment, I am learning and putting in hours to ten thousand. The customer gets something they want as well. It's a win-win situation. I guess the charity is not going to happen anymore.




How do you change things? Make it education. Most of the devs there or some are there to get experience anyway. Is it? Are they teaching you anything? I'm not sure about it. It is a good way to connect. I don't think the others are going to help with fundraising. It's going nowhere.

Then do something. I did. I offered my help...no response. I can let it go at that. In the meantime, the kids will install an app so we'll know where they are. I can go check that later on. For now, only do this. I wonder if the wife is going to install it.




Or not. She is going to know where I am. Do you want that? I can have early dinner and then take a nap. I can do that while I heat up and write copy for crowdfunding. Is that the way to go now? You want them to be recurring. How do you do that? You put that option in. you then update them how things are doing.

I'm inside the house all day. I may need to get out more often. Today I am sick so not doing anything there. For tomorrow, we'll see how I feel.