Pages

you are awake?

this morning pages are way overdue for today. I have a potential client. How do you proceed? It looked ok. I'll go over the references tomorrow to make myself line up with the frequency. I also got an insight for a post i can do for my website.




I guess i am going to host my swipe files on google drive. The write-ups for the campaign will go on my website. This way, i always have a backup in place no matter what happens. I lost a lot of resources when the old wordpress site was no longer accessible.

And now i feel like starting over but not quite. I know how to write good copy. It's the confidence that's not really there. This one is shaky. Even when i was writing copy every week, the confidence was still shaky. It only felt better immediately after i finished writing copy. I guess you know better now what to do.




You do not compare your first several drafts with someone else's copy. You know the process. You have a good workflow in place. Now you only need to resonate with it and not look to the reflection. Drop all expectations. You already know that. Get going then. What is that sound? I don't know. Someone is hammering something in place? I think so. I can ask around, or not. I go for a walk later on. What to listen to? I don't know. I have a few resources from the library. I can look into that as well.

The issue with the modem is fixed. It was the router after all. The signal was obscured and blocked by other devices that were in its way. I put it in a better spot and now the signal is good and strong. I learned something from that experience. It is better for me to write on this table. I slouch a bit. I can fix that. How do you go from here?




Play with it. Feel good about it. Do your best. That's all you can do here. You don't have to compare. That's negative self. You can choose that. But it's not the energy that i preer. I think it's better to sit on that other chair.

Getting that chair is part of the wriing process. This one seems feels a bit lower. When i was actively writing copy i felt good. Why did i stop there. It was the expectation. I can change that. Let's go back there and change things up a bit. I can go there and change up the data science gigs. I lost my train of thought? Not lost. Diverted to a path i did not expect is a better term for it. And then what? Continue writing. Just write. That is a bright sun outside.




I can't run tonight. I do straight next week then the week after i start running again. I am on this path now. It's different and i haven't been here before. What is different? The here and now. I realized i could have been done with this ten years ago. I have been doing this for a decade now. You don't need motivation. Just build up a relevant habit. That will get you through to the other side.

It's the same with everything else. Use good positive habits to carry you through. You will always be writing. This scales up easy and gives you more than enough time to do the other things you are lining up to do. It's what you do everyday. You can take a break but use good




Getting that chair is part of the wriing process. This one seems feels a bit lower. When i was actively writing copy i felt good. Why did i stop there. It was the expectation. I can change that. Let's go back there and change things up a bit. I can go there and change up the data science gigs. I lost my train of thought? Not lost. Diverted to a path i did not expect is a better term for it. And then what? Continue writing. Just write. That is a bright sun outside.

I can't run tonight. I do straight next week then the week after i start running again. I am on this path now. It's different and i haven't been here before. What is different? The here and now. I realized i could have been done with this ten years ago. I have been doing this for a decade now. You don't need motivation. Just build up a relevant habit. That will get you through to the other side.




It's the same with everything else. Use good positive habits to carry you through. You will always be writing. This scales up easy and gives you more than enough time to do the other things you are lining up to do. It's what you do everyday. You can take a break but use good...

When i am not writing, i am a writer who's not writing at that moment. Nothing wrong with that. You can't write all the time. You write to convey a message. When you are able to do that and effective at that, then you are a writer. It don't have to be crafty or clever. Just get your message across loud and rlear. That's what a good writer is about.




What good will it do if the message is clever but doesn't connect and get you involved? You see that all the time on tv. You have lots of ads that cost thousands of dollars but barely make a connection. But a good writer can create one cheap ad and get the audience involved--and you make a good return on your capital running that ad. Everytime you run that ad, you get sales. It's not a drip method where the effect is cumulative that's bullsh*t and the ad people know that. They make you think that way hoping that sales will pick up down the line.

With a good ad written by a professional, the day you run the ad, you get a response. You get conversions. You get sales. This is what i do. Others are apprehensive about it because they've dealt with snake oil salesmen. There's plenty out there. Sometimes most of the time they wear expensive suits. That's ok. This is part of the process. This is why good writers are paid a fortune--it's their ability to get the audience involved with their message.




It's not enough to connect. What does that mean anyway? That the audience got your message. And that's where the ball is dropped. After the connection, what then? You want them to get involved. Getting involved moves them to taking action. If it don't resonate with them then they are not your target audience. You don't have to...you can let go of that. What you want are those that are willing and ready to give their money now here.

How do you find these people? You put them out on the internet. What about this charity client? If they are willing to do things my way then i can work with them. If they choose to stick with their old ways, then i can't really help them. They will always find a reason that mine won't work. You can't dive into the water trying to.




So now what happens? Continue writing. See that you sent them yesterday and got a bite. I think you narrowed your audience and you got a live one. Let's see what happens in the coming days. You can make suggestions and recommendations. You will then go more specific after the project is assigned to you. That's path of least resistance right there. The voice is good and legit. You want to get deep into that.

You have enough resources in your library. Lets go there. Or finish statistics then branch out to something else. I can do that. It's what i do for now. Keep writing. There's weight on the wrists. What can you do about this? Take a break when you have to. I think it's better to write over there. It's the position in your body. What is a better way to type here? When you get the connection, you just write. I think you can do with a better workstation.




Let's go there. In the meantime, only do this. I get what you mean. Daughter goes to uni tomorrow. It's her first day in school. This is a new chapter in our lives. They are all grownup now. What happens next? Follow the path. Be aware. No expectations. When you see it there simply let go. It's hot then it gets cold. I go shower later on.

I will then write the post later today after i get back from my walk. What else do you put in the phone? I don't know. I will look at what else is there. I think you have that thing in audiobooks. Let's look it up. I can get that for later. Or now. I can connect to fibre and see what happens. I can watch tv. It's always this. You can write about these things. No expectations. No comparing.




It's that simple work in a vacuum. When you do that, then it's easy work. You simply tune in to the creative flow and you write what comes to you. After you're done there, you edit the writings. That's all you do. What happened to don? I don't know. Wie won't believe me if i said he was abducted with extra-terrestrial beings.

I couldn't believe it myself. When the idea crossed my mind, it was...i did not believe it. But then when the mind processed all the information so far, this path made sense. There were no clues. Nobody saw anything else. He simply went out, then he didn't come back. What happens now? I don't know. Maybe something happens there. If he wakes up, then he will come back.