Pages

see what comes

morning pages and it's raining outside. I run after i finish these, or do yoga first? I can do yoga, then run later. It don't matter which way but it's best to do the cardio first so i don't have to put on the heater.




But it doesn't really matter. I'll do yoga then. It's cold anyways and i don't want to have to put on them long pants. Or walk later run tomorrow. This way i give my feet time to rest. Then i go walk later in the afternoon then. It don't matter much. Let me put on the heater then.

Desktop don't work. It could be that video card. I can remove that as it stops post. I'll test that after i finish. I am going into hardware although not manufacturing but making things work as it is. Am i looking for work still? No. I write. I sell what i write so there's an audience for these out there. I just need to make the writing work habit in place.




How do you do that? I do it everyday. When i have enough time in between, then i do an hour of writing--two pomodoros. Then i take a break. I'm thinking i'll do four of these throughout the day just to get the habit started. Then i do yoga. It's raining so i'm not keen on running right now.

It's better if i run at noon even if it rains. Again, i can take a walk later in the afternoon. The cat is sleeping in the room. I made burger sandwich and the kids didn't have that. I can have lunch when i finish yoga? I think so. We do grocery later. Does that mean i run today? Not necessarily.




If it's about building up self-esteem, what's it about then? Are those three going this year? She's keen about it but we'll see. I think she is going to put them in her credit card. I don't think that's a good decision. But she won't listen to me so i can't help her in that aspect.

What can i do about it? This is here for a reason. Let's see where this is headed. If not. I can silpy let it go and she what she does with it. If she has a hard time finding funds for her plans, i don't think the next batch is going to have it easy. I see where this is going then.




But she is not going to tell me about it. And also she has plans to look for work elsewhere. I don't think she has thought this through. But that's her life. I gave up on planning a long time ago. It's like sales managers who predict better sales then wonder where how they are going to get it pushing everyone out.

But that's their life. I don't have to go there. It's in the past. You know see what happened there. They got stuck. They are not there. But where are you now? You too are part of this circle. When you don't see success, check your definitions. Maybe you have expectations that are too out there.




I can take a nap later? I think so. What time? I got up around seven thirty. I can sleep at around two is good enough. The kids have hockey so i can slee pthrough four or so. Let's see how that feels later on. Best case scenario i run. Easy does it i go for a walk later then run tomorrow.

That's already been decided. Do what you do now. I write. I do yoga then i do another session. It don't matter what you write about really but you can do this. Why not write about just about anything. Write what you want to learn. Write what you intend to learn. Then you line up with the energy. That will get you going.




It's starting to get warm. I wonder what puts it in the light? Is it theta frequency? I can test that but it has to be ongoing. The itchies came back last night. What triggers them? It's probably not the coffee combo as i have them during the day. It must be the bed sheet? I can wash that today.

There be clothes that need hanging later. I don't think we have people moving soon as no one is looking through it. I guess we can move around later on. In the meantime we might be here another four years. So be it then. I will have been wildly successful as an author then.




How do you get there? How does that feel? You have projects going on regularly. You are supported. Can you see that? You already know that. How to expand on this? Keep the habit going. That's what you do. It's the habit. When you have writer-publisher habits then you are that frequency. It's that simple. Habits also lead to the lifestyl.e

but you gotta drop the expectations. Don't expect to see one to one. Just get to the other side and see where it's going. I wondre if they ever got that website up and running. I don't think they were keen about that one. But i don't have to go there. I doubt if they were able to make that work. Or not. The next one is in september.




Then we can move on ahead with this one. Let's see how it's going then. Maybe they are too busy with other things. So be it. I am quite pleased with the way things are. Why are they having a hard time getting volunteers there? Maybe it's the network? I don't know.

I can look into that or not. But it's all connected this way. They should look at people looking to get work? I think so. Even so, there be less that go to these meetups. What can we do about it? I don't know. Some meetups don't last very long. Is there one coming up?




It's in the city. Plus it's a bar. I don't think we can find someone who actively trades in there. And what happened to that guy? He gave up. If they were making good off that, he'd be wildly successful by now. How can you deal with that then? I have a template. It needs funding though. I'm headed in that direction now.

How do you know this one will work? No expectations. Only do this get to the other side. Maybe i can get something like that going/ it's that expectation to send that over that keeps me out? I think so. What can...how can i use this then? You do what interests you. If not, let it go. It's that simple.




I have stuff in my todo list. Let's get this going and see what comes out the other side. Am i slouching? It felt like it. Get it staright and you gan do a lot of things. That won't make you feel good today. What can make you feel better? Adding to the bucket.

I think so too. Put off these thoughts for one hourn then see how it goes. You don't have to dwell on them. Sometimes it's the delay that works. Let's find something else then. Yoga and stuff is next. Also fixing these hardware. Do you need that now? Not really. I only do one hour of this everyday.




The intention is to make it a habit. Once you have it in place, your day won't be complete until you do them. That's hot. Who is that? This is why i use the bigger monitor. No devs anymore. I'm done with that. Am i still going to the hackathon? I think so. You can just put them down as charity work then.

Let's see what happens to that. It's the saturday afternoons that make it feel drab. I can get that working as well. You can setup the mail and server issues. Let's do that next time. I can work with that group there and see how it goes. I can ask questions. Most of the time, these folks don't know much. They use windows.




That drives them crazy as most web servers run better on linux. Can i try centos? I can but it's a bit different but the principles are the same. Let's cross that bridge when we get there. Right now i don't have a server myself but i can have this. I can setup something local.

Is that even necessary? I can have that running all the time together with the media server. Do you need a gui for that? Not really. But yeah, i think you do if you run plex. Why not create one yourself? It is possible. You have a server in here anyway. You give it that then run it through browser.

I think that's possible. You only need the url for yourself. Then you connect via the browser then expand on it.