new candle formed
day chart is above both ma's. Open range is positive, above ma? Why should i go long? It came from below touchd lb but on the bounce up failed to touch above. Since new york, price kept above wma.
Why should i go long with this? Because price action said so. Price is still i forgot. Price action is rangebound. It would be best to sit this out wait for ub touch pullback to ma. That means do nothing until 2100. So be it. What then. I can clean out the bathroom. I wants to ride bike. I can head out do one or two hours.
I can ride out to that spot, head back then see how things go. It feels like i am forcing things to trade here. It is best i do nothing then. Do nothing. This is what the guidebook tells me--price action. Ok. I'll finish this out, then see what else opens up. I am not lazy. It just doesnt feel relevant at this time.
Hence i dont really need that tripod. I have one on here. Will it work? I have others in place and if i do find something then i can work something out. I dont have to have the right perfect tools. I can mcgyver my way through. It doesnt have to be an elegant solution but it gets the work done. What then.
Do nothing. Am i putting conditions on this? I dont know. It feels like it. Should i do something else. Should i go short. Why go short. Price failed on that going above and i dont know if this is testing the other moving average. But it looks like it. Then i should be long. Swiss francs just touched ub.
That's bullish then. I would rather go long this pair instead? I think the aus-franc pair is better to short. A short looks more enticing here. Let it be so. I think this is headed for a downturn. The m8 just closed below wma. I can short this one here so it's a tight trade. That's my hard stop right there. I have one minute to the new candle.
But price never touched on that. Then it is selling pressure and all that. I dont know. It feels like it. Is this weakness or more sideways. I dont know. Both its counter-trade is strong showing strength. I can go this other one, or do the other side here. It has been going sideways but the other two are still up.
I dont trade that catch a falling knife or something like it. New candle formed. I can short on the breakout with this one. That gets me stuck on here. That is like a thirty pip move to test that. What then. H2 is in the clouds. That's weakness otherwise price would have bounced through. But this is sideways as cloud is.
I have an order in place. Price is testing back up above the wma. Is this a bullish indicator? Let's see how it goes. Should i...why am i biased to short side? I deleted my stop order. I would rather see price touch the lb, pullback a bit to confirm then head back down. This is the prime time. What am i not seeing here.
Price is sideways. The counter opposite currency is showing strength. If th etrend is to continue and no news coming out, then aussie should continue to go down. But it is sideways since. There was a breakout but pulled back in to this level. Put that order back in then.
I can do the bb short from m8. Good idea there. Price is sideways anyway. If when it touches lb, wait for confirmation, then place short order. That is best. This tells me price is bearish and will continue on. Where is my hard stop. Price be 2bo above wma. Ok. That sounds fair enough.
Ok. What then. Simply watch this. Is there an alert for that. I can go check that out. But it is what it is. I dont have to have that and this is what my work is about. I close out at nine. That's what the work is for me. There is construction work going on upstairs? It feels like it. Let it be so. Those two candles are still above but could be selling pressure.
I dont have to do anything you know. But this is an indicator or something. You can do something similar. Why did that not touch them bands. It did so on the donchian. Should i check out the keltner/ that is more atr.
No more. I've decided. I'm looking to short although it is there. I should be or not. It looks to be short. Look for band touch then go short. I would rather go with what i see with the counter party. It looks bullish having touched on those bands. Or do nothing today. Simply watch the market.
I think that is a better idea. There is the 9pm window. I can trade that instead. I get in at eleven then leave that on overnight. Should i even be watching the trade? Or is it best to simply leave it on. I think you get how to trade this best.
The other pairs seem to be giving no signals anyway. What are my options here. Not sure. Do nothing really. It doesnt look enticing at this time. Should i turn on that band. Let's see what this gives me instead. Leave it on like dots so i can see it is something else and not part of the noise. That's what i have here.