i just think that's weird, but that's in the past. What got to that. You see how it's valued but that is her reflection not mine.
Still, it is feedback. I dont have to base my definitions on that but you see how it was. You have choice now. Things are not the same. Fwiw, you have the edge on here because you have choice.
Everyone has chice. It's the awareness that's different. And this you know. This you understand. Go from this knowing. Have the experience. I can play but i think it's best i rest this up.
What then. Simply use up this energy. I can play friday. It's best better to rest up then go full on next week from here on. Now you know. Now you have choice. It's all about choice. That is the abundance. Aha.
You see the trifecta? I have all three. I've always had all 3. And this is in my awareness still. I'm waiting for a reply. If this pulls through then i can work something out later. If not, i still go and see how it works out.
You have more leeway in this. And you are aware of this. Now you know. You get how this works out. Finish this. Explore this path then. You know how this is connected. What was that noise.
I give myself choice. Always have choice. If none is evident, i dig around and see. I always have choice. This is the abundance. This is the energy. You get this. That too is choice. You can go this way or that. You get how this is connected. I rest up then continue on through the week.
I can go this way or that. I thougth it was good but i guess it wasnt. I had this through the weekend. What happened sunday. I didnt play sunday. I was injured still. This is concerning. What can i do here. I was ok those two days.
Ok. Let's rest this up then. I can work something out. In the meantime, you put your energy into it. This is an example and you get to practice given the context. You work with this energy. You get how it is connected.
I dont have to struggle with that. This is insistence. You only shine the light, put it in your awareness. That's the work involved here. I am moving in this direction anyway.
What now. Finish up then continue on. You get this. It is by resonance and reflection. Do i need to get those. I dont think so. Just do this. Finish up then continue on. You know how all this works out. What comes next. You finish up and see.
I think i can work something out in this way. If you go then you can be. If not, do something else. You get how it is connected. I'm not going to be part of that clique. It's not part of my definition. But you have reflection on this.
It's your energy anyway. These matches are interesting. Do i search on this. I think i can work something out. It's already in there. Do something else. I can find me something that's relevant. But in the meantime, this is what needs to be here. I dont have insistence.
It's there, but i dont put much energy into it. That's the response. That's the choice. Do i put energy on win or something else. Now you get it. Do this instead. Build the energy around this.
Do i wall today. I dont have to. Give it time to heal. It's about healing and there is time and space. But you get how this is. Now expand in this direction.
Finish up then continue on. I have all this in place. Them legs are so lean you can identify the muscles on there. It's the reflection. You got this. That's the ideal weight then. Let's resonate with that. Use time and space.