Pages

time for clarity

 i seem to have enough...more than enough resources in my libs to get started on this path. I can create a channel to vlog document my process. But is it necessary?

I believe so yes. It is interesting looking down that path. Following the instruction manual says this is the way. I dont have to make things fancy. I just get something going. I can talk in the local as that is the target audience looking to get into this market.

How else is there. It seems interesting that there are page down on seek and you see all these job posts marked within the last 24-hours. This tells me there is huge local demand for this and it is worth looking into.

Also, this cert was removed from tafe recently. This cuts supply and since interest rates are lining up, you will see big demand from this in the coming weeks. Ok. Let's get going. I dont have to focus on other things. Worst-case scenario, i can be a consultant for this, hire newlings to get them trained and have them outsource to that.

But then again, there's so much on here that you can do. Trust that this is the way because it is interesting enough. You see that you were in tehre and still you see plenty being posted. That's more than enough. You have a leg up on this anyway. Plus this is the path i'm headed down anyway.

Let's go. It's easier to do web dev but not everyone is into that anyway. You learn much about the backend and that's where all the action is anyway. Now that you see, you can move on comfortably in this direciton. It's also not available with these llm's as a tutorial. The best you can do is ask questions, but you need context to make sense of the reply.

The class has a lot of quiet backgrounds in tehre. Either they are having dinner sleeping, which is most likely, and that they are after the paper/cert chasing. I think that is most likely. You will see that it's in tehre anyway. See how this works out, but you have an edge on this. 

Big fish, small pond. It is smaller because the rednecks are not much into using their heads having bred in an env that nurtures the negs anyway to their advantage. But that's not the case where you rae headed with this. You have much in this regard. You see where this is headed. Let's get going.

Just get started. Follow that one. See how it works out. I can do sometihng anyway and looking over that, i would much rather have ai working with me doing manual analytics. I use the context overview zoomed out to get things going.

Ok. It's not that i have to learn all that. I just need to get context to get sometihng going. You have that up and running. These can be compromised and they then hire someone to clean things up. I see what you mean there.

There's so much noise in there i cant find the sub i was looking for. Move on. You'll find that one next time. Finish up and you'll see this. It seems to be outside, but you'll find that synchronicity will take care of everything for you. It doesnt monitor the ones i use most.

Like synchronicity. The other was already have that so i guess this one only has the relevant words in its memory. I can work with this. For now. But then again, the ones that are relevant are already there. This is good enough.

Not everyone will fit that mold. I do the red side first, then work my way back into that. This is how you gain a foothold into this. Once you see how they think, you know how to patch things up in the backend. The others go for what's taught in class. That doesnt work as you see.

Ok. Does he even know how to get into these things, or is he simply following a tutorial? I think you see what that means. I can do a recording on that. I have enough time to finish on this anyway. 

Let's see how it goes. He's a nice guy. He's just doing it for the money anyway. Otherwise he'd be balls deep in this segment and you won't find him on the internet. That's the point. Now get going. This is the path then.

Why is this different. Can you see a way into this. Of course, at least for now. You can see how this is going. You see that the methods doesnt get old anyway. You see new tools coming up but that's just feeding the market in this way. You'll get there.