Pages

shift to network

 doing all this is stressing me out. Take it easy. I write this one out. I'm lost? Resistance is more like it. Negative is more relevant. What to do. Use this as trigger.

I'll finish these then get on with that. Is it similar. What's different about this? It's got a walkthrough anyway. There are resources out there, but why was this recommended more than htb? Maybe i'm more experienced using htb. Vulnhub you need to set up the machine.

With htb it's already set up. You simply need to connect using vpn. I have several in there already. But how is this about network security. It's about getting into root. Isnt that the point to all this? If so, i may have issues with netcat in this way. 

Work through this. I think this is what needs to happen now. You already have all this in place anyway. I can do the ip address as resource. I'm going to have these redacted anyway because you cant talk details on security for past clients. Will that work? 

It should because it's the same work anyway. Do i need to set up my own website? If so, wordpress should be ok with that. In this case, i'll be running that in the backend anyway. Or, better yet, do so with laravel. But then again, i'm going to have to set up a server for that, then run everything laravel in that end.

It's all connected. I am overwhelmed. Let go. Just be aware of it. Put it in your awareness. This is a good match here. She's beating a more senior player. That's what is missing. Or maybe there is growth involved on here and they probably know what it is they are doing. 

It coud also be about getting that sorted. I think you see how this is. Trust that this is connected for you. So much junk on there that you are putting ahead of the horse. Now you are aware. Trust that this connects you. This is flow anyway. 

She's losing. She's in that frequency. HOw do you solve that problem. HOw to answer that question. I see what you means there. I dont have to change that now. You already know how to make this works. What if you triple it. 

Aha. That should work. This way it doesnt have to go in there because the first one...i think you see the issue there. It could be the same anyway. Moving on. Plenty there. I changed the esc keymap. How htis works now so i dont have to concern with that.

It's a 3 letter combination and i dont think i'll be using those letters in sequence that way. Seldom that happens unless it's a native language and i seldom use it that way in native anyway. 

What happens next. The issue is vulnhub or htb. I think you see the answer on there. You have plenty more resources on htb. It's paid subs anyway. Continue on with this. The senior player won. That's problem-solving right there. Now you see. 

Do you want to look into this now. I have plenty on my list to do on here. I switched to network pentesting. It's a lot this way. But you see how i am working through this. Starts with easy and build up from there.

It's a lot right now. I know. How to build the channel from here. You see how this works out. You can fix that and then see what you get out of it. And then continue on. Is that something you can work with. I see what you means there. 

Ok. Continue on. You go to city tomorrow anyway. Just do this. I'm thinking it's an easy day right now so let it be so. How come that works with that there. I reset that. She's a better doubles player than singles. But they usually do singles on home soil.

And it's a tough match-up for her. That's a learning experience that way. You can build something with this. Or not. But you get the point. I threw that one out. I hardly use it anyway. Finish up then continue on. I was learning much about msf there.

You continue on and you are able to use it anyway. Plenty noise in there. Should i go retire that way. Yo usaw how that turned out. That doesnt mean it's going to be the same. But you see how this is relevant for you instead. I get that.