i have the bbox ready. It should be out around the 18th. It takes 2 months to get there. That should be good. I'll send another one about 3 months later. Hopefully that dont tie in with christmas rush. But it's all connected anyway.
I'm not sure what to send on the next one. This is good for now. You'l know when you get there. Maybe send one every year. This way you dont have things accumulating on here, but it's up to them what to do with it.
It's starting to get cold again. I did some gardening work. This hoe is useful working the small path i have. It's not something that grows big. It's simply having creating the experience of working on a farm. What comes out of this idk, but this feels relevant at this time. So i use up this energy.
It's my day off. I'm not sure i can go fishing later. High tide is within the hour. If so, oncoming tide is happening now. It'll be too late heading out late afternoon. We'll see how it goes. I'll take dogi out for a walk later. That's good for now.
I did not get morning sun. That's ok. I work laundry tomorrow. Is my system that sensitive to the sun? It could be. That's fine then. I made some changes to bag i carry. Messenger bag feels just about right walking to and from work. Easier to carry as i tend to fill up bag with junk anyway.
Now just this. Do i head out to warrnambool next week? That would be interesting. I am leaning towards that. Stay the night for 2 nights, shoot video as i bike and go fishing. I have package arriving next week?
I think so. And there be lures arriving anyway. Just this. I rode uber to work yesterday, shared the ride. The difference wasnt that much but i did save about three bucks. What then. Wash dishes, then take a nap.
Ok. That sounds about right. Not much on this anyway at this time. I am deep dive into investing for retirement. But that's not an accurate words to use. I am not retiring. I intend to be active until i hit the 90s and beyond.
In this context, i am investing for my future self in all aspects. This is what the current reflection experience is about. The only thing that goes out of alignment now and then is the ego mind. But i use this to trigger me into awareness so it's all good and connected.
What then. Finish these then wash dishes. Then take a nap i am. We'll see how it goes later this afternoon. Not much for riding bike if it rains anyway. As for fishing, that's a no brainer. I do that rain or shine, as long as i am bundled up enough to not suffer on the pier.
Or i can do estuary work on docklands. I havent been back there for some time now. I can test what i have on here and see if i can catch something. If not, just this. It's all here and now. The interesting is the heavy lure i have now. It's 120grams. That's a heavy to test my rod.
If so, i'll test that too. I should be able to test this in whichever site i cast. Then it shouldnt be over-thinking this. Just go. That's a long video overview. Notebooklm has changed since i last used it. This is interesting.
What do you get out of it. I'm not sure yet. I need to break apart that mp3 file into smaller chunks. I'll see how it goes. Itm, just this. It would be interesting how i can make it smaller. I think i'll see the file size on render.
Ok. I can do that while doing the dishes. Finish up. Am i rushing this? I am. That video with dark clouds on the beach is cold. Am i fishing in such a weather? Most possibly yes. Then you dont have a career at this non-profit.
It's a job that allows me to get bills paid. The growth and compounding happens outside of this job anyway. So i focus on this aspect and not the job. I have the youtube channel, two of that, plus the investing part.
This is my trifecta moving forward. Ok. Finish up then continue on. I be doing this kind of video when i heads out. This is two nights on the coast. It's interesting that i can shoot video at night since not doing anything.