Pages

nationals won?

nationals won. I guess we'll have more of the same. It's time to widen my perspective. How do you do that? I write first then post. After i finish, then i'll have my coffee.




Everything is connected. This doesn't mean it's negative. It doesn't come with a default meaning. You are here to put meaning into it. This is your path. They are powerless anyway. It's just the illusion that they project. You already know this. You have been creating just fine all this time.

I guet pockets of contrast now and then but it's feedback i can use to expand. Then i'll have my coffee. Today i start moving. We can make something out of this situation. I'll move this one pc table into their room. Or maybe for one other daughter and so she can have a working station. Is there anything else here i can do?




If i got that table then we can have it there. For now, trust the process. There's phone calls i need to make. I can cancel that then get a new order on the other side. That fits in perfectly anyway and the savings are enough to cover for it. Besides, soon as the bot starts trading, you can get it back.

What happens this week? There's news for eur around friday. Nzd has news as well. That's all i can cover for now. Was i able to sleep? It felt like it. I had a dream anyway. What happens now? Keep to your light. This chair has a good spot over there under the shade. That is perfect for coffee. I can make a better picture for myself.




It wouldn't necessarily be negative. You already know all these things. And then some. I don't have to watch them. I am matching frequency here. I am much closer to that so i can practice my motorcycle skills. And it don't cost much to go around to that side. Son will have a bit longer walk coming home.

That's part of his equation. He goes to high school next school year. Plus they go on term break by friday. We could have chosen to move by then. Anyway, lets continue writing so i can finish these. What is the frequency? If you don't know, all for it to be at zero for now. When you see it you will know. These are details in the reflection. You already know that.




You have intention set? Yes. It's outdoors and enjoy life. No need for competition then. You know how to make this work now. Do the thing fill the page and come the right timing everything will fall into place. Do i trade more lots or trade something else? I trade two. This time they work together. What am i on the lookout for?

Market opens. Trust that this is so. I guess those that made it no longer go to them forum. Or not. I see where this is going then. It's not about indicators? I think so. It's more about something else? I don't know. It's about perspective that's for sure. It's how you respond to it. Then everything else falls into place there.




I can make a pizza oven that way. You simply put wood into that and the pizza cooks its way in. It's bricks and cement. You can make one yourself. It is going to be a good project there. You can have that in the north. Rather, it's the house in the north. That be nice to see things. They are coming with new season?

It's going to be next year. They made this short because the actors get paid a lot this time. It's been quite a while but that's how it goes. They made good this time. I have a project. I unravel it over time. For now, i do what's relevant. I go to sleep later when my body says so. For now, i only do this. I have lunch late.




There's bacon and hotdog. Is there egg? I didn't check. I hardly have egg. There's also sardines. I keep this house for a week for trading. I cancel that order to move house so they keep the connection in here. There's not much to do anyway. I am moving providers. So be it. Were we ever with them?

I think the wife bought vodafone and we used that for a year. That's before we switched to orcon then. I think so. What can i do here differently? Response. Look at how you response. That's where your prower lies. It's where your creation is. It's aphysical world. Then you bring heaven on earth.




This is how you have ascended. You know these things. It's light time. You don't have to go to bars. It's more shallow? Not really. It's all about appearances and trading on the illusion. I know what it's here like. I can expand on this then. This is what my path is about. This is what i do.

Soul rider? Something like that. I finish writing then get on with my day. We finish moving by tuesday but still have something in place by then. Who is going to be at home. Daughters could be home. I'll check that out. I can walk anyway. It's like an office i keep. So be it.




What's next? Finish writing. Then i can make coffee. It's a motivation for me. I can take a nap later in the room. It's going to be a long one. I keep to this anyway. How will things turn out? I don't know yet. You can cancel if it doesn't work out that way.

Would you rather do big pipe? It is a possibility. At that price without modem, it is expensive. Go for something with modemm built in. This way you have extra if you need it or someone else needs it. Do you have to be sour about it? No. You have a choice. You can see the illusion or see what you create with energy.




This is what it's about anyway. This kid gets up earlier than usual. Things work. It's perfect as it is. Then you only unravel the experience. I think that's the word there. What's she looking for. These kids grow up fast. What do i do here? I have shifted. I have twenty years to that but i am extending it with the arrival.

A lot of things happen then. You are a key person in the event. How will that be? You are writing much. You have chosen the frequency. You are a contact person in the event. Trust the timing. You will get more message as the frequency unravels.




Then i can write about it some more. It's not going to be about that anyway. You have a different universe. A different reality experience. It's the same for everyone else because they are not aware? It feels like it. Then what can you do to help? Shine the light. Be a beacon in the dark. There's a lot of misinterpretation.

How do you play with that energy? Be in your own light. You don't have to force everyone out of their cave. That's going to be painful for them. Just shine your light. Those that wake up will see the light and know that the night is over. Then they wake up. And it's easy to be in the light. It's more fun in the light anyway.




Can they pull you into the dark? They can't because they won't see you. You choose to go in the cave because you see them there. Otherwise, they are powerless in the light. Rather, everything comes up in the light and they can't handle the light. Then you can just be an example. This is easy?

It is. That's what all this is about. You have transformed the energy. Now you can use it. This is why i write. I write much andthen get insights from it. The next charity event is next year. I can be a sponsor if i so choose. Or not. It's all connected anyway. I see what happened there. Was he asking for money? It felt like it.




Now you see. Now you move forward. I can help out in the next seeral but not immediately. It's not yet relevant for me. Soon as it's relevant everything falls into place. Daughter has work today. I then pick up later and then busy through the rest of the day. I do a lot of things here then. It's the start of a new day.

This is what you do. I guess so. It's not lazy or laid back. It's being responsible to self and everyone else. It's making my own choices knowing that i am responsible. That i can make my own choices and have the other end of the stick. This is what it's all about.

Done.