Pages

order him another

i took the plunge and trading eurgbp with the little mermaid bot. It went ok last friday night and it was post news and the new york session just opened. I am warming up the room for yoga. I just had coffee so finish this then go.




Two kids are at home. I had about two hours sleep last night. I guess this is opportunity for me to be in the light. Last time i was here i was miserable. I can be miserable, or see things from a different perspective. This time around, i have my own business and a bot working for me.

My job this time is to babysit this bot, making sure it runs well. I don't even have to figure out which way the market is going. It doesn't matter as the bot will still harvest whichever way it goes. My job is to see if there's big news coming up and how the bot handles volatility. So far so good, i see that it can handle volatility quite well.




Last friday on the demo, the bot survived a hundred and twenty pip move down and up. Imagine that. I think i have something good with the tweak i made. I can run this for the next ten years and things are open for the unknown. Am i really. I will put away funds soon as they are available. That's the next step. How much then?

A third perhaps. The other third goes for expenses and the other third is for margin. I think that sounds perfect. I look out for the bot and the bot looks out for me, somewhat. That's good for me. Surprisingly the pair's spreads are quite low this early in the morning. Sydney just opened and the spreads are as low as i can see it to be. This pair tends to move slow and sideways.




What's news today? I haven't checked. There's not one coming up in four hours but i'll check before i do yoga. After yoga i get something to eat then take a nap. This is my life now. I sleep more often and i'm awake during new york session. I am biphasic now. The spreads are tight that way. I am also testing out the demo account with razor. I will compare at the end of the week which one is more profitable.

I will also see if that vps is better. It should be as it is linux server. The difference is wine running the platform. Still, we'll see. No expectations. Where is this kid going again? I don't know but if it is better there then i can see what else is there. I have more than enough margin running at the moment. Last friday the demo account had far less.




We'll see what happens. The hour chart shows oversold levels. Is it now? The day chart says it's still bearish although the long white tick volume bar is up. I'm watching out for hft bars though. Dark pools are liquidity providers? If i remember correctly. Hft are bots that process orders and get ahead in line to get your orders. I think so i am not sure though.

That's fine for now. I do yoga when i finish these. Then i eat then take a nap. I was sleepy a moment ago. Two kids are home and one is sleeping on the couch. I don't think he sleeps well at night. He has anxiety. How do i work with that. It's already different. I respond different to things. I respond with clarity and in the light.




Then that's more than enough for you. Move forward now. What is that? How come she's up early today? We are moving soon so i'll take care of that when we get there. In the meantime, only do this. If that bot makes it through the week, i will consider trading those pairs. One at a time though.

It's there for a reason. Why is spread widening? I don't know maybe it's because we are in this session. So be it then. Do i have to change that into something else? Not really. Stay here and see how it goes. Finish writing and get on with your day. The other kid doesn't come home until after three. It's good that she's into her work. My part to support her is to drive her to work.




When the energy shifts then i can get back to regular programming. Right now, this all contrast is part of the equation for me. Is price going up to test atr? It may perhaps. That's a lot of movement here and i can work with that. Why did the thing turn off? I left it up and running. Did it crash?

I hope not. I'll check back with them later on. You can't do much in there but if the logins were saved, that's a problem. How do you deal with that? I don't know yet. We'll see what happens. You can do much this way or that. Should i test that? I have imaginations. I laid motionless in bed for two hours and didn't sleep.




That was weird. I can go to the loo then do yoga. I feel like crashing is almost there. I am slouching. I write much when i am anxious? Then is that good or bad? It feels better writing because it's putting it out there in front of me and i have connection to flow. I trade this for the week and see how far it goes then.

This has potential. If it goes eighteen percent in a day, imagine what happens after a week. It has potential trust me. That i was able to change the source code tells me you've come far. That's good then. It's all connected all that has happened. I learned much and am using it all the time.




I can get me a bike and put that under the company vehicle program. It's all in there anyway. Plenty on my todo list. I'll go over that this week. What else is there? A lot of reading. Then i will go down this path and see how it goes. I had this book. Plenty of things in manila as well. I thought i could come visit sooner but i lost track of that. And then ten years went just like that.

I wonder if that shop is still open. Maybe i can start my own shop here. I can do that. I will look that up and see how it goes. I can have a little office there anyway. That can be part or another business altogether. So be it then. Let's see how this one goes. If not, then it's part of the lesson for you.




You can start a business here and there. I get that part. I am past halfway with this. Then i go there. What happens today? There is that chicken salad. Not enough mayo though. I make better chicken salad. Still, it's a different perspective. I can try other recipes from pinterest. Let's do that then. What's next?

Finish writing. I think that kid is going out. Is she? I don't know. We'll see what happens next. Or not. I need to find out? Maybe. Or not. It's a yellow histogram. Look to see what happens here. Is that accumulation or distribution? I don't know. Observe to trade accordingly. I walk home from smales. That's good workout for today.




I have bus card that allows me to get from here to there. It was all part of the process. You had to go there to get to here. I get that. Now let's leverage this and get to that frequency here and now. What do you do next? I feel like sleeping. Does he get through school sleepy all the time? I think so. His headphones are broken.

What can i do about it? I can order him another one but that takes time to get here. Still it's going to be cheaper that way. I'll go check that out. I have more than enough anyway. I also need to inquire about a business account anyway. Let's see how that goes. Soon as you have one, the others will want in on it.




You have much on your plate and it's exciting isn't it? It's going to expand on this energy. This is exciting. This is how i spend my days. What happens next? Is it going to move around like that? Will i do better on that other pair? Maybe so. Let's see how it goes then. Or not. Maybe i can keep it in here. I can finish these soon.

Then finish it. I can post later. Finish these then do yoga. What else do you do around here. It's got that much move in the asian session. This is just warmups for the pair. How come a pair? I went through much but it's here and now. It's all part of the process. You get much and now you spread the energy. This is why it's here. Use it that way.




How? You have much people with you here. Then you can help out with the charity. I can do that. I guess that's why the energy shifted. This way, i can help out and still be connected. What are my options here then? The spreads are going down again. That way, you can trade more better. I am trading better.

I feel different about this. It feels like they are gone again. They come and go in spurts. Is that a cycle? We'll see. Maybe the cat hasn't been home much. I need to go pee before yoga. It's a big event isn't it. How much fun can it be? I go with them christmas then come back sooner. I think i can bring the other two along as well.

You can restart after christmas and you'll have more that way. Trust me.