i feel deflated? I feel bored being at home now although i'm not quite excited to be at work. There's just a lot of things to do at work and time does fly lately. I guess the energy has shifted.
I am open to this anyway. No calls next week back in the training room for a week. It's going to get boring again. It is could get sleepy. Why am i not writing. Maybe it's a lot of pages. Do you really want to be writing again? There was a time i hated med rep work. Looking back now, it was one of the best times of my life.
It's the same this time you're just not seeing it yet. Trust the timing. Trust the synchronicity. You resonate all the time. You are doing good at your work anyway. You are self reliant as much as possible. You are. It's just time and space and it's your projection anyway.
What do i do now? It's the payday farm. You do this on your free time. I think i see where the margin call came from. I have learned much from that. Again, i got greedy. Lesson learned. I should keep notes on this. If you spiral back to it then there is something there for you.
Right now you learned a lesson in there. You also get to choose how to shift the energy. This is why it's different from you. That is a good worker there. How do you think all this can shift? I don't know yet. But if there was opportunity, i'd hire talent like it. There is sincerity in her work. I would rather have that in my team than all those others.
Now that is something for you. You learned something there. Expand spiral. You use the energy this way. You have shifted tremendously. I think price is going to continue up. It's a friday. No more news for the rest of this day so i guess the bulls can take this anywhere they please. What time am i going to bed? After i post these. The kids are probably on their way home anyway.
Do i miss programming? Maybe so. But i wasn't really going deep into it. I guess this is synchronicity for me. Trust the timing then. You know the energy. You can expand in any way you care to go. One down, two more one more to go. And then we get something along the way.
That's a ten percent gain this week. It started the other day. If twenty seven divided by five is five-point-four. That's pretty good if you ask me. How to cover for those instances. Get conservative. So...
Keep writing finish fifty lines today. You can do dev work. Or pick up something you can do. Forensics sounds interesting. You can go deep into that if you want if that interests you deeper. Who needs that work? I don't know yet. Maybe it is something i can get into. I don't know yet. Look into it anyway.
Where else can you take this? It's a lot of analysis work but mostly you can do consulting work with it because it's local. That's one thing they can't outsource when the service is local. Is there anything else you can do with hit? Just pick up here and there. It adds up and you can use it anyway it pleases you.
Trust the synchronicity. It's all that. They don't get that anyway. These two work well together. That's nice. At least this part of the house works together.s what else is there? I am day off for two days. What's here? I do yoga tomorrow. I can do laundry and teach that kid how to clean the car. It's a once a week job.
At least vacuum once or twice a week and clean wash the car once a month. That's more than enough for now. What else to do tomorrow. I can go out and have coffee. Where to go? I can clean up that bike and go ride for coffee. Where would you go? Can i go to the gym anyway with this?
I don't know where this is going. I can make beef steak again tomorrow. I need to get me some tuna for the coming week or two. I can walk going there. That sounds interesting then. What else is in store for you. That is enough for the week. That gets me to the other side. I need to do that thing.
What was that thing? I forgot. Did i send me that email? I think i did. I can do that tomorrow then. If not, do it monday first thing. And then what? I don't know. Only get to the other side and see what happens. What other stuff needs to be here? Not much. Just write. I'm not sure i can send this laptop out. Maybe pass this time.
If it's tight then it's not the right timing. You can always go next year and you are better off...where are those fleas coming from? For a while it wasn't there. I guess it's summer. That's why it's here. When winter comes they too hibernate. Trust that the other bugs are there to catch them as well.
Am i going to finish writing? It's beyond halfway already. Do i need a drink? I can go later. I woke up at three. That's consistent. And i get back to sleep. Why is that? Maybe to reset the brain. I forget what it was about. Then it's not relevant for now. Trust the timing. And then what happens? That is expectation talking.
You make good notes so you can use that in any way you can. It's not here right now. How can they tell it's a lot? Maybe they have a lab that measures these things. You can learn a lot in those environments. And now what happen. Only get to the other side. This is where this is now. You can bring your own headset? I think so.
Then i can get me some good ones. I am responsible for them anyways. I can look through amazon and order one for myself. It uses usb anyway. Let's go there. You can use the jaber when you have sbs. Other than that use the other one and see how it goes. You learn much anyway. You saw how that other one was different path.
It's not one is better but different paths. That's a hot pic. I need a drink of water when i finish. How does it get here? People think this or that helps. There is something else to the equation. You know that. You don't need faith for that because you already know. And it makes sense better this way. What happens then?
I don't know. It's all the same anyway. You can see what's happening when you move over to that side of the equation. I wonder how calls can get disconnected. Can they see that anyway? Perhaps. But it takes a lot of resource to monitor such calls. The pc is not that resource intensive to do that. But maybe they do have it. You can tell something is there.
For one, everything lags. Them pc are old maybe they monitor clicks of some sort. Then you may have to move them around. I am tired. I got ot bed when other shoe hits the ground. Or something like it. I miss that charity event. There was less people last time. Maybe it's because of christmas. I think there is something new.
Then you can tune in to that. What to do tomorrow? I can go to takapuna/ and what? There's a lot to do around here anyway. You can go there and make a stop at the grocery. That you can do anyway. How will you do it then. Two at a time will do. Or get an extra for end of day.
But one each for meal is good. That keeps things within budget. How do you explore into that anyway. I don't know yet. I'll know it when i get there.for now, it's only this. Where is this going this time? I don't know. It's bullish. Price is above the two hundred. How far will this go? Bands are tight.
That's a sign this could be bulish. Day chart shows bears have lost steam. That is encouraging. But then again, reading charts will not make that energy. It's all from the inside. You project from inside anyway. I am only writing to finish writing. Not much to write about but is there a story in there? It feels like it.
When are you getting back to writing. You simply write. You do one page every session. I did not sleep much in the bus. The seats were low. What can i do about them. I don't know. Right now, what is going to happen here? Trust the timing. The bulls pushed it back then they are in this market for now.
Let's see.














