Pages

cant do anything

i'm feeling anxious. I woke up at a critical point in the track. It gave insight as to what is here for me. Then i don't have to make things happen. Just enjoy the moment. Be in the moment. No expectations. I have that sometimes.




Then you know what comes next. These kids get bored because it keeps repeating for them. I have this second job at home and it's working out. I only need to let go of local mind trying to take over instead of just enjoying the moment.

What is there to enjoy here? Everything. The fact that i got me a new toy just now. That i can put in funds to the bot and have it trade one extra lot. That it's working now. That you don't need that much...you only needs to be consistent about it. You have so much going here for you.

I also got had insight last night as to how to handle critical conversations. If you don't want to pay for it then you get the other side of the stick. I only provide information. If you have opinion, then you need to get your facts straight and be ready to bring them over to the tribunal or whatever that is.

I get that. Let's get this conversation going then. These things do happen for a reason. I don't have to dwell on that now. It's like a game for me. I get something out of it all the time. What happens now. Finish writing. Write once a day. It gets boring that way. Things are different now.




I wonder why they had to choose it that way. I don't know. There's nothing to it really. Just let it go. If they have to go through that process then so be it. You can find something here for you. That was a sad moment for me. But it's part of the reason. That thing is saying it's not for me. What else can you do about it.

Trust that it's not for you. It's not relevant. You can do something else instead. You already know this. It's saturday. I have one more set, two at least to get me through monday. But she is working monday. I may have to do it manually, or do so today.

What can i get myself then? Go the extra mile. It's all here for you. How often will she come visit? I don't know. It's all up to her. She'll know. I let her learn much so she'll be ready for these things. Allow for it to be here. I slouch.

I look forward to that now? Not really. It's just that the farm is there but not quite. This is my process. I guess so. Trust the synchronicity. Allow for it to be here. How come i did not get to sleep? It was the coke. I know that now. I don't have to have coffee. I would rather sleep.




Then you'll know what to do next. When these drunks are in the place, you get wild swings. I'm alright with it. I had a nap. I was woken up by that. Do you still want to write? The definition is that i cannot be that good. But you are putting it out there. If you put attention and awareness to it you are going to project flow.

Write as often as you can. You can write about these things. Write about what's true for you. Isit going to get boring that way? I don't think so. It is going to be this way or that. But it is coming this way. What else is there for you? Trust the timing.

Who else brings coffee but that old man. He sits in the background. How else does he drink that. Then whoever did so couldn't handle the guy face to face. So who did it then. Could be the same guy. I see. How else are you going to write this? That is a good haircut. How do you go there?

You let it ride itself out. You write it out. Then it don't have to be all outside. You can be from this perspective. It will be delivered on monday then. I guess so. Why are people not buying local? Choice. There's not much anad it's more convenient to do so from the net.




How can you help them? You can point them in the right direction. I guess so. Then you can find something else. Can you put them back on queue? I think so. Transfer over that way. How else? I can look it up. I think it's right in there for you.

But you can't do that all day. Some folks do it seems. If they can't do anything about it then so be it. You don't have to go there now. My day off is running short. It's that. My energy is all there. Now i am aware of it. What can i do differently?

You can find the positive in the situation. You can choose to be in the light. There's so much in here for you. Why focus on the neg? Because it stands out. You have much in place as well. Why not focus on the good things you've done? I am doing so.

Not have insistence. Just get the feeling aligned. You don't even have to see it ouside. You only be on the inside. And then things happen for you straight away. What happens now? Finish writing. I am sitting up straight. I can fix up that bike. I needs to get brake pads.




Then do so on next payday. Look for something that has more feedback. I see. You can get extra as well. This so you can do so for a year. You have all these lined up. You are able to make this work yourself. It is what it is. We like to take care of our own.

But you are a good parent here. You keep your word. You sometimes need to be reminded about it but i keep to my word. This i want them to remember. There's so much anyway. They will see the little things you've done. I can have another meal before we go.

The kids can help decide as well. There are other shops we can go to. There is that shop in the city i like to go to. It's thai. I wonder if it's open though. But wife will want something else altogether. I don't have to go there though. She still have to watch her movie. Get rid of the caffeine before bed.

Still this is part of my process. You may have to go through all that. It is those that are able to throw away money like that. How do you deal play with that then. Just get in there with good hands. They will bet themselves out. Can you do heads up with those? I think so.




Imagine having to play against those. They are never going to fold. Then let it play itself out. How can you find heads up games. You can do sitngo. These are like tourney one on one. I can look into that as well. At least you can make changes this way. You can look into it if you want.

I am about to finish. I made it through that. How far can you take this? This here is going to affect the next pay and i'm alright with it. I deserved this break. I can take another break now. Do you have to go in there. Still there's much energy for me. Use up thet energy and the outside will change in alignment to what's inside.

You already know that. You can turn it back on. Finish this first then it can be turned on. You don't have to do much. Just write one or two more lines after this. Do i take a nap? Or do i head back in there. You have this much in place. You have four. The ideal one is least worked on?

This is part of it. I am playing around with the idea. It's there alright. You only need to chip away at it. You get how it feels. Now it's moving forward. You know the drill. At least you are aware of it all. That's more important than going through and not be aware. Of what?

Everything.