it was interesting but they had to bring things to a different leve. It's the same with your life story. How do you bring it back? You simply fork or you let go. If it dries up, let it go. Connect to flow. You needs to be doing something else, or none at all.
You don't have to see options. Just do what is within your reach then trust the synchronicity. This is what i do now. At least it's connected this way. What are your options now? You have it good. Level up next. You have the bot in place. Do your q1's and you get to the other side. This is the path you are on right now.
Nothing else matters than that you feel good about it. You don't even have to get new ones. You already have it in you. You have already applied it and made it yours. Now you get out there and shine your light. You don't even have to preach about it. What is that smell? Trust the timing my friend.
Maybe it's time to go, then you let go. Nothing else matters. No need to burden others unless it is part of their process as well. That comb is high enough to let some air in. You can play with this idea and make changes later on. The first shoe was shipped. It gets here in a month. Trust the timing here. You do not have to force things to happen.
Right now, you only needs to write. You only write. The idea of writing. It's flowing through your conscyousness. Knowing this, you don't have to come up with these ideas. You simply let them flow through you and write about it. It's not work until you say it is. Then you get a lot of freebies that way.
Why is that there? You know how these things are. I don't think the support is there so it's time to take care of yourself. You get there as soon as possible then you expand on it. That one is a priority. You can get this cash flow in place then you can expand from there. You have this in place. Use that as leverage so you can move into that space.
I see what you mean. Then it's time to get that up and running. How else can we do something here? You have it there. That's what they want. You can find others in place but this is going to tide you over. I would rather do that then? Of course. Just pay it off on the side so it's not holding you back.
But it's not the outside. It is me holding myself to it. I bound myself. Then i have opportunity to change things. This is what the creation is about. I am not there so continue writing. It's not that they stay here and make their presence felt. If it was relevant then it they are going to be here. But if not, then they can get on with their lives. They are not going to sit around and wait for you.
There is infinity to explore and that is so much fun. How do you know that? You simply know. You do not go where there is only good. You explore the contrast. You get feedback that way. How is heaven going to be like? Knowing. You know who you truly are. You are a perspective of the inifinte. How would such a society exist?
Everyone is aware. There may be negs here and there but they seclude themselves. They attract each other and when you realize you are done with that process you can let go. You immediately shift your resonant frequency and move to a different dimension. This is what it's about.
You are seeing this in your reality experience. This is how it's all connected. I have that in place. I get back and it's payday again. I may have to do some tweaking when i get back. I will look into it. Then i can see how things are going to go. I don't have to see how that is. You don't want to be there. How is that possible then?
I don't know. It's time to let go anyway. You have shifted. I don't have to fight that. It is there as feedback though as contrast that i was there and responding differently now. I think he was asking for help and he is worried about these things. What how can you help? You are aware of it. You let go. Then the real help comes in. You allow for the process to be there. This is how you help.
They have their own path. If it was that easy then you will be there yourself to help out. But it's not path of least resistance. It's not relevant for you. You think it's selfish it's not. You are helping them by allowing them to go through their own process. They may think this way or that but that is their choice. That too is their process.
You see the big picture here? No need to play poker for now. It takes too much time. I would rather do the hedge fund thing. This is so much easier. No need to level up. Just trust the timing. No need to rush. You already are anyway. What's the rush?
I see what you mean. What do i do now. I'm done with yoga. I am doing the laundry. I am writing. I can take a nap later. Time for learning. I can't do traeds. The bot is doing that for me now. Then you can see where this is all going. You don't even have to go there to see that. You only trust what is.
I get that now. You will move forward. What happens today? Just enjoy the day. No need to push things around. You can enjoy as many things as you want that's within the circle. Do you make spam. We have plenty. There is corned beef as well. How come no one's eating? I don't know. Maybe plenty of junk food in there.
See how it feels like. You have more than enough that way. How else do you shift into it. Make it easy to get there. Trust the reflection. You resonate. That is the secret to creation. Then you understand and you be-have in that light. I see what you mean. Yo udonot trust or respond to the illusion what is. It is an echo already unless you respond the same way. Then you keep it as is.
But it's also changing in every way. Even with a grain of sand of awareness you have made a difference. I spelled that different. You can move forward or back and you didn't cross the same river twice. Change is the only constant here. I need a haircut today. I'll do that later tonight. Son might need a haircut himself. Is the fan still running?
I can look into it later. For now, only finish writing. If you don't get to writing much what is the contrast there? How do you make it reach that level? There be goons. They want to find where that is. How do you look into cracks? They be arrogant. You can find chunks here and there. How come nobody's doing it.
Maybe the wall is effective. Then you need to ask better questions. Different questions. It connects anyway. You ask one and yo uget insights about it. This is the way to go. You are not after jobs. You want cash flow. This expands better. Then you don't have to stay there. It's always changing anyway.
Now that you know, you are free. You have choice. You have opportunity. You use the leverage. You are connected to flow. Then you are creator. Why should yo unot be. You are a perspective. It's like creator looked this way and tha. Those are two different perspectives. That's what you are. This is what infinity is about.
Even you have different perspectives to yourself .that is like a thing that can spiral up or down. I forgot but something to do with fibonacci. Anyway, keep writing to finish. I can take a nap. This thing won't finish utnil hours from now. I post then get on with the day. I am headed in that direction now.
You see where this is going? You see the difference. That's how things are shifting. You are seeing this anyway. When he gets it then he has matured. You are proud of this? Of course. This is the path. I am done here then. You can find other things to attend to but this is where you are right now.
That place has equalized everything. It's now a question of quality. You will find it as others will drop the ball. You can will use it differently from now on. What are my options now? I don't know yet. I slept well after reading that book. I can do it again next time. What comes next?
Just be open. Then you can explore different possibilities. Yo udon't have to go out. You don't have to stay home either. What will you do as that frequency? I take it easy. I do fun things. I go out. I take a vacation. I travel. I don't have vacations because everyday is a vacation. Then this is the fun life for you.
Amazing.












