Pages

if not possible

self image, actions, feeling. I have been doing it the other way around. Feelings dictate action which in turn determine self image. That's big. And i had insight waking up. This is why you went thru that.




How do you move forward from here. Now that it's clear, you can expand on this. Everything is based on that then. I see the effects this has downline downstream. This is why it's all connected. Now you see why it's an echo from here and now.

Everything is connected. It's all one. It's all awareness. Seeing from this point of view, how do you create reality? You simply allow for this to be here. Give it time and restart later and the toor corrects itself. I write and it's the insights that come through.




What happens today? I can do this and simply be in this light. You do a search on that and you see what connects with this and that. Now that you know, how will you create your dimension? It's not reality as it's an illusion. Creating your dimension lets you shift through the multiverse. It gets easy that way.

What's the story here then. Everything is feedback. When it's off like that you get feedback. Can i walk through that and will i have enough time for it. Of course. You create time and space. Then you go through it. Daylight savings time kicked in. You do this for as long as it's relevant. Soon as the energy has shifted, everything will fall into place.




Right now you use the energy as it is relevant. You have that in place now. You get it. Then you can expand on this in every direction. You can go up or down left and right it dont matter because it's all relevant for you. Wife comes home late tonight and perhaps tomorrow. She finished her gym thing then watched tv on headphones. I appreciate that.

I slept right through it. Tomorrow night i wait up for her. I might have to nap before and it all connects back to you anyway. You have that down in your head. Not mastered but the signal is clear. There's a difference there. One is outside, the other is part of your source code. One is native, the other is an added library.




Then you have accelerated through that shift. When it shifts on the echo is irrelevant now. You have everything inside of you. Now you are. What then is next. You set the example. You live your life. You no preach. That is upstream. You simply be and when it's relevant for them they see the reflection. I enjoy spending time with the family. This is the best for me.

When the energy shifts i get what's happening. There be lag and contrast and i allow for that to be there. I leave at six forty. The bus dont get there until enough time for me anyway. Let's get cracking with this. I can sit there and wai but still i get that bus any other way. Or not. Just be in this moment and see how it goes. I can add two minutes into it.




Let's do that then. For now, finish writing. It's that definition. You go with the source code. How else can i put htat in my bag? In a bag. Then you get in for that. I am not sure i can gym. It's going to save me money weekly. It's an added one hour. I have that but it's the sleep i am concerned about. It follows. You have that one hour anyway.

Let's look into it. The source code is in place now. How relevant is this one? No commitment but this is my coffee money. I save up on that. I can go two days from my day off then the other two will come from there. I may have to go to the city for that, or use the local gym. That sounds good as well. It is cheaper that way.




It's those two days i am concerned about. Then it can be the weekends when you work. That sounds good. It makes sense that way. Wife is working anyway. I can go to that gym and see how it goes. Or take that bus and workout from that side. I think it sounds good on you. Two days through thursday and friday. That sounds interesting enough. How further down are they open on weekends.

I can look that up. If not possible then find a different schedule. It's one of the best gyms out there. It's the sleep i am mconcerned about. I have enough in there. I'd still have coffee before the workout. That'll extend things up a bit. So it's not part of it. It is. Let's see how it goes then. You have more than enough.




How come i forgot about it. It wasn't relevant back then. Now it is. You can expand on this later on. Are they open later? I'll go check that out later as well. For now, only do this. I can start this weekend? I can sign up for it then start tuesday. Do i have enough cash in there? I think so.

Then use it that way. You don't have to use that other one. Make it your everyday thing. Then you are expanding into that. You see how it all connects back to you. This is talking to myslef and connecting to flow. You have all in place. How is this one connected you ask? Give it time to grow. It's all one and the same thing.




I get that now. I can post when i finih. What time did she finish? It was a good sleep. I can use them boots this time. Or just that and be comfy with all this. Use the boots when you have coffee. I agree with that. Then i can make this in place. I like this colorscheme being transparent. I can will go there eventually. How to use this?

Just be. You will find the connection each time. Where to get that? Get pork belly then make adobo for the week. You cut one in half then put more of the other one. Then you put them in containers good for the week. This is the satrt of something different. I think this is good for you. Let's expand on this then. This is how you setup.