Pages

still you connect

i has time to write. I have definitions not in alignment. I am resisting not allowing. The difference is that the former puts energy not where i prefer. The latter simply goes to zero point in the balance makes it easy to move things around.




Now that you are aware, how to? Simply go there in the light. See what's in store for you. Do i have to go to toilet again? I may have to. This feels weird. I stop now. It feels warm. Some lights are on. I wish i could stay home. I'll go home soon as it warms up. I can spend the day in the city if shops are open. Otherwise i go home.

What time is bus coming? I don't know yet. We are this kind of operation. What can i do about this then. Use up the energy. This is contrast for you. Use it as feedback. There'd be days like this simply to show the contrast. That was fast. Who is that? Do you have to restart every time?




Then just do the best you can at every moment. I'd sleep in if i were you. Then just get with the program. It was something i can learn in there. Am i spending too much time on that? Allow for this to be here. I can go to toilet. I will put it in there. What time is the bus schedule. Write for now.write about this. It's that you don't have a choice in here. What's it like.

It don't have to be a prison. It could be everyday things. But you persist on the inside. Not that it's about discipline but that you are clear about your frequency. You get that it's an illusion outside anyway projecting from you. It's nott that you have to change it. You use up the energy. You are giving yourself this opportunity to make this so.




How to proceed from here? You have that. It's time to move on? You are in process here. Use up the energy this way. These guys stay at home today. I can will get back soon enough. Or i can finish right through and get that extra bonus. You can always take off next time. That's going to be a lot for you but it's the habit you build.

Then you see what's happening here. They have to do overtime thinking it's what they have to do to move forward. My path is to work using leverage. There's a difference. It could take longer but you are in this for the long term. You see how his is going. This is why there is no need to over time. You only need to match frequency.




It's not easy to ge this when you are from a different perspective. I like that color. Can i wear it today? It's not that cold. I could have worn it yesterday. I like to wear it. But it gets too hot anyway. Start wearing it anyway. You are headed in that direction. You have to carry extra weight.

Then just sit here and enjoy this one. It is such a warm jacket you only wear through winter. I amready for winter. You see the contrast there. I feel different now. Shift happened. I put positive spin to it. Different perspective. I guess i was in there for the contrast. Use it as feedback to see how you're doing.




That is all there is to it. Every moment is like this. Then you resonate. How to this time? I can have that coffee. I was too sleepy coming home.what else is there. That nap be good. I can do another one. Or not. It's all up to you. When you do intfast then that one is allowed. You can tighten things up a bit.

It's time and volume. You allow your body to go through this one. You are now aware. You are in the process here. She farted. What is this like? Finish up then you can go ahead. Trust the timing. It's all connected for you. Is there a bus coming? I think so. It's on the sunday schedule. You get off at aut as this bus is kinda slow.




I can add to the walk later on. Or not. But still you connect to this. It is efficient this way? It feels like it. I like that jacket. How to get more out of it. I'm not sure. But you are in resistance. Find ways to enjoy the moment in there. Hang out withpeople. Make friends. Talk to them. You know the drill.

Then let's get right to it. This is coming down and you use up that energy. What's she doing in there. No need to push things around. Can you have that? In that part of the equuation, yes. How much? It's not rampage. It's about moderation. You can get a brisket but groceries are closed. They can do that tomorrow.




I don't like spam for lunch. What else is there? I'm not sure. Maybe i can make low carb after dinner. You know how these things go. I go to toilet after these. Then see how it goes. It is too expensive for them. It's like christmas. They start announcing soon as they see the traffic going on. Trust this and see how things fare up with you.

I am excitied about this? I think so. Hang out withpeople. Talk to them ladies. This is where you are. You will find them everywhere. Maybe i can apply for leave every now and then. These folks take it so often. Let's look into it then. I can findthese things in place. No need to prove anything.




I will look into that. For now, only do this. No needto make a phone call. I think you see where this is headed. It's best to email as i don't answer the phone. I train people like this. It's not that. It's the resonance. Then you can use it that way. I can use that. I can get me a thinner jacket. For now this is good.

I like that jacket. When it gets too cold i start wearing it. For now it's not yet cold but we are headed there. How to wear this one. There must be a hack for it. I can look it up. Or use staples for now. That is an easy solution i can use. Are there other options for you. I like to wear them shoes today. Then go for jeans.