Pages

relevant and unique

i forgot what was in that text doc. I'll have a look later. It's gout season -- spring! I may be showing symptoms again. I am on fast today. I have brisket out to thaw. I will have that as close to my day's wal. It might rain. Be cloudy optimistic but if it rains, i find which time works best for the run. I can am doing something. Can means it is out there but semantics. Your awareness is there so it's ok moving on to this. What's in store today? Simply be open. It's the same formula. The difference is how you gain interest.
There is a better way to deliver message and it doesnt have to be spammy. That is the lazy way. There is better word for lazy. But it's a shortcut you can do without. How can you test that? Run the campaign. And it is port of all this then. He did not develop that but gave me so much resonance to use. And it's not in the past or future. Its all here with me now. I have it in keep so it stays there until i shift resonance. What to do today? Simply write. I am on fast close to that. I do yoga, then prep for dinner tonight is when i break the fast. No more peanuts or nuts. What else is there. Yogurt works best. Go there.
What else? This feels to restrictive. Then go deep into that. It's where you are now. Whattime did she go to bed. I did notnotice her come in. Must have been late. I was it trouble getting to sleep? It's just local not disengaging. But you get the point. It is here and now. This and that. Should i make a video out of this. It sounds shallow pendantic. It doesnt resonate much but given enough context you know. The reader is pleased to get what you mean and have made a connection towards resonance. That's what you have.
I dont have to fight everyone else. But if when the content doesnt make any sense why even go there. They can add that into their equation but you know where this is headed. Do i need to create in that direction. I am not sure. I can add notes into it, edit the video add one more track. I can do that later. It's not relevant right now. But if you can't afford it, there's plenty out there. You can label that as negative, but if you can make it different then you have something else. It's the one percent that makes it different on here. What comes next. It's like junk mail season again.
A lot of it automatically gets sorted into the spam or trash folder. Just because the name pops up doesnt mean it is relevant for you. Let them have fun in their folly. You get where this is headed anyway. Can you make these things up? Of course you can. But when truth comes up reflection, then it is reflected back to you. It doesnt work for me there. I have much in this direction and you have something else going for you. Trust the timing. You always have this connection. Intrigue is the word you were looking for? That could be it. But this here resonates with me.
It's what you process with the solution. It still is relevant and unique. Does it have to be unique? If you look into it some more. I have this in place. How else do you explore that. It is under the sheets that way. How do you check things out that way. There is a different way to say it. You simply have to take the extra step, go the extra kilometer. Once you have that, it gets better. And you dont have to test that...of course its best to go that way to confirm get feedback. It all works the same for you. How do you change these things.
What is in that equation. Not really sure. But it looks stands out. Can i change something else. Not sure but why not. It's all the same all for you. I am pushing it explore thinking. Not channeling. Awareness is there now i change this and that. Is she up? I dont know but to pee. She goes back to bed. Or not. Maybe she has plenty of work. It doesnt add up long term. Once you are done it's gone. If i had been creating my own flow, then things add up in that direction. Now you see. Now you have it in your awareness. It's all connected. You dwell on that you be in negative situation.
But then again, it doesnt have to be in that way. Why is she up early. She has plenty of work. Can you google that or is it simply grunt work. You see the price is good enough for two talents. You been here before. Now you know. Let's get going with this. Trust the timing. Put in one every day and you are gold. Which ones to resonate? Not sure, but you can see where this is headed. It connects back each time and it's all here and now. What comes next. Not really sure. I had it running but now it is a driver issue. Leave it there for now. Trust the timing.