Pages

that story be

I thought son was going to get the focusrite. I dont think he has use for it either. Leave it be for now. That salsa tour bike looks nice. Brown red color. I dont think that is available here. I had a short nap. I can have coffee after this. I writes after nap. I can stay up late anyways. The new toy got here. That was a long trip and two months or so. I have a channel. Not everyone can lay claim to that. It's not about technical expertise but moxy.
I used to do toastmasters and ye, I can hack my way through. I have enough ideas to last one year. I can work with this. No expectations. Simply do this like a magazine on video, or what's it like series to go from this to that. I have more than enough on here. I do one video a day, that's the target, but it's more like two or three each week. Still not bad. I am learning all this. I have just edited my video on blender, uploaded that after render. I can do vfx on blender, so that's down the road, or not. I have plenty on my plate right now. Simply do this get to the other side. What comes next. There is system updates. The laptop needs to get updated as well.
I go into that much later. For now, only do this. What comes next. I'm not sure. But you get the diea. I have this much and it's all here and now. What comes next is up to you. What happened to all that? I'm not sure. But this is where I am. I dont need hard outsides. It's all in here and everything else on there is a reflection, flow-through. Ok. I go out for a walk later. Then I can do another video to push tomorrow. This way I always have much to do around here. Or not. But I have that one. Can I publish that. Is it worth seeing? If not, how will that affect it. I dont think there is commentary on that. I can render that and make it a background of sort to a commentary.
That might work somehow. We'll see how it goes. The channel is very niche, long tail. That's a good start. Plenty potential for content and I can do one year both sides pick up momentum in the coming months. I have this then. Let's get going. I dont have that I wonder what happened to it. I can use the wife's phone to call. Give it one more day. If tomorrow afternoon nothing then I call using wife's number. These things are weird but this is where I am. Will that ever finish up. Not sure, but only do this is more than enough. This is the colorscheme for the channel? Most of the time, yes. I can copy the code for this color and go from there.
It comes as default for the desktop env. I can come back to this eventually but it's great you have open source like this. People contribute to it and everyone in the community benefits from it. How can this not be a government of the people then. How will that story be. If you exlpro enough you will find how the connection is made. That one goes through. And then you get to the other side. I have it on order so it arrives tomorrow. How to set up? I have no idea. I think I can connect it with that other one, or do something differetn. We'll see how it goes, play it by ear. Plenty in here but where do you get these phrases? It comes to you. At times you need to look it up.
How else. It is like one out of a dozen. Still that's good count. You only needs one to resonate with you from then on you are good to go. Leave it at that then. I heads out at six come back later. This be enough writing. I did not have coffee at one. This I moved here so I can take a nap. I writes much lately. This feels good. I would rather be in this energy. I grow my own list and this pays off in the long term. This is how it works out. I dont have to preach. I can easily continue on in obscurity and still be in resonance with my higher self. No need for outside validation. I have more inside and is enough.
I have coffee after this. What do these guys do anyway. Not sure. It's been a long time coming from there and things are so different now. What comes next. I go this way or that. Finish up then continue on with the day. I can do another swipe. I have them and I have much to go through. Not that I am lacking but it is practice to resonate with. I get that. It can be this or that but it is all the same anyway. You continue on from here or there. And it's all you anyway. You won't find it until much later into the day. Simply do this get to the other side. You'll know what to do once you get there. Or not. But I have more milage this way. And so it goes.
I head out after the coffee. There is so much in here. Was it the coffee that affected that. I think I made five yesterday and yet only registered three. I am not sure what happened on there. This here is well and good. This is where I am. Right now it's unknown territory. This is story line. This is where I am. It is on different levels and you resonate with everything anyway. Get to the point? Not sure what that is, but it's all good anyway. I can post then have coffee. What would that be about. This keyboard has grown on me. I dont think they will send for that soon. Leave it be then.