Pages

doors are closed

i wrote earlier. There's not much to do right now, so i write again. Bitcoin went up again this morning. Weekend it went up. Does this mean the bears...rather that the bulls are back? Price just formed a reverse candle. I guess the bears are still at it. Why is that? You wouldnt know until the news comes out. Still it seems to be on reverse. That's why you dont make announcements until after the fact and it is obvious in the charrts. What makes it obvious? Swing highs and swing lows breached. That is right. Should i continue watching this? It's ok. Keep it as such. What's it like to travel much around like that. I can do bitcoin trades and travel. You dont have to preach much otherwise, that's all you do. I'd rather be out there traveling and have fun than to convince new apostles that it is worth it. Or not. This too will change, but right now, this is what works. And it works for me. I can work with this for now. What comes next. Is it relevant? I can learn a new language while i'm out there anyway. I can let that run in the background and listen in as i am in this env anyway. Or i can run to the city, do the gigs in there, then come back. I am on build-up mode anyway. Plus the restrictions are have started to ease up. Doing gigs on here, i can work the same i get to run up and down the hills. That builds up base fitness. This is what i'm here for anyway. At least it's daytime and then i can get going with this. Trust the timing. This is path of least resistance so i can work with this. You get how all this works anyway. Just do this. What comes next. Get to the other side. I like that name. There was a programming language with that and it was fun but then it got hipsterised and complex. And now you hardly find anyone doing that. Maybe you can simplify things and then get back to that. This is why you dont do voice-overs or face on cam talks. People dont care about what you are doing atm but what is relevant to them, not you. I get that. Ok. I am building up energy into this next activity. What time you heads out. I have the aircon heater thing running. I think the bathroom doors are closed. It's not that cold right now so it is working then. This here video channel works for me. It's in japanese and it doesnt talk a lot. If you were curious about it, then text on screen works. I can work with that instead. I learn something from these anyways. I can trade with that and what is her videos about. I think she is trying to connect to her vpn. And from thereon, she starts working. Son is still on vacation. Running helps build self-esteem. That's what you do when you run, more than anything else. You build in that direction and you build up a solid foundation. I think we know where we be headed this time. I do three hours at least then come home. This way i can still do trading. How to get warmed up. I can ride around in circles. This way i am within striking distance. How do you get to point b? You resonate with that energy. And now i get it. This works for me then. I have one week and this i do. I dont have to drink take those meds anymore. I'd let the system resonate with healing and build up from there. Or not. You get the point. I think i've seen this video here already. I have the laptop set-up to do screen-casts. That again is hyphenated. It makes it easier to scan and connect. The point is to connect and not just be scanned at. Whatever message is there is easily assimilated and goes into the sub-conscious somehow. When did it become otherwise. I dont know. Somehow it just crept into the system. Ok. We have camp coming up. People are doing a day trip. I dont think that works for me, but if it works for them, so be it. The escape resonates somehow. I have me an ax. I enjoy using that and doing some knots. I can practice them right now. But i am headed out. I can do that later. I miss that one app. Is there an alternative to it. Dropbox, but they have limits caps on that. I can still work with that one. Or simply put them in a usb stick and transfer. It doest take much but it is an extra effort along the way. I also need to update folders. I can do so now. Move things together and pick up from that side of the fence. Let's do that come back later. I go at ten.