Pages

signal for access

from hereon in, i go short. If buy signal, it could be weak as it's coming from a lower time frame. How good is this signal...reliable? I dont know. Like most, it could be positive or negative but it is up to you. The bears still have it and this is a reflection here. I have lockdown until wed next week. What then. I have talk points. I watch these so people can do these things. This is a nice form. What is the signal for access. Is he getting ready for school. What's the point to lockdown if kids still go to school. I am not sure. It wasnt announced that they have no school. It was left out. But so be it. We grocery tonight. I writes in the meantime. I dont think he knows how to trade. I have these in place. What's the worst that can happen. The exchange is shut down. Did they not think of this before? It's like one of those, but these involve plenty more. Why should it be then. It is something else but i like that and this here too. It is a different frequency altogether. The quality of the video is there. You dont have to but plenty of b-rolls can be made throughout the day. You have plenty to share. I'm headed in that direction. How to trade this then. You watch price action. I can do indicators. I watch the chart all day how price action unfolds. This is my job. Theirs is their job so this part here is secondary to them. Put out what you think. Because this resonates with you, your audience awaits. I can publish. I have cams at hand left and right. While one recharging is, i can use the other. Plenty places to go to. It is interesting to be here. I dont have to include others but the conversations are there. Should i get those others. Fill in the deposit upload and you can work with the rest of it. Is there like a mic i can purchase on here. You know the answer to that. You have everything you need already. If i put that in, the gap is open. I see. That thing comes in handy then. But these are bulk. Plenty on here in my list. Should i get the bigger one. I already have a big one i hardly use. It is of good merit anyways. Trust the timing. You sense the contrast. This then is feedback i am using. What's the point to all this. You already use it anyway. I dont think so it is disposable anyways and you get what all this is about. It is more about hardware? Not really. But it connects back and is she going to work. I dont hear movement on there. I can restart this. I slept well. That nap comes in handy in that way. What comes next. There is pizza for tonight. No. That's for lunch. Son enjoys these. I thought i was the other day back but realised it isnt wasnt. I can edit later. It is about these writing. Can i do a video on there. You get these things anyway. I think it can be handled in this way or that. There is a mark to it so you are using it. Or not. Simply give it enough space. Five meters is good. Allow and all things fall into place. It is not a weak opinion but knowing that transcends and is encompasing and positive. I would rather have this than to force illusion of power. There is this and that. What to do here. It is red so bearish. How to trade. You short from here. If you used the indicator, it could have been a signal but no confirmation. Lock and key. How then. I do that reviewer handbook and go for the test. It comes up like this anyway. Trust the timing. It doesnt give back. In hindsight, it is a cost ongoing. Should i go there. It is a need but otherwise, i can do without. If emergency i can drive. But it is a skill for others. I have done so without for more than a decade now. But it's here so it is relevant. I can tune in to that instead. What time she gets up. She is now. Is this too much noise? This would wake me up. I slept straight on through. Ran last night and was good. No more on that. Now you know. Get to the other side. Trust the timing. You get how these work.