Pages

feed the dog

Clarence don't get excited about that. It's outside of my control. I havent been to this idea for quite some time. I've been wanting to control, insist on the outcome. At times it's not what's on the outside, but who you are from inside. I've been through a lot lately. Full baggage. I still come in to what i have ...good puppy dog. They have so much unconditional love. And see how they live their life. That's where you resonate. It's fun. Or you can be in that space. Still, it reflects on your frequency. Use up the energy and you move on. I might give him a bone today. He ran out of food. I guess they been feeding him much. I don't have to go there. What's in his feet. I can check that later, or not. But he licks the bones dry off the meat. I was around south melbourne market. I can explore more of this on the weekend when i heads out. Or not. It was wednesday. It was quiet. More happenings on fridays and saturdays. I can head out but if not raining. Maybe i can do something about it, idk. You already are. At times i can use this instead. I will look into it. Or not. You get the idea. Can i change things on here. He scratches that like there's no tomorrow. But there is. Its an abundance of tomorrows just like as many choices you can make about something. And you continue on. I think that trip cut me an hour andthat's how it did not meet target. It's ok. I learned something from the experience. It doesn't matter what you get out there. It's how you respond to it. I can head out today. It might rain afternoon but the trend is towards clear skies. Minimum you get cloudsy. I like that word. Price seems to have reversed at this time. It doesn't matter what's happening on the outside. So much neg in there. I thought he was positive. Still, things are way much different. It is a standard on there but things have shifted. How come i don't use it as much. You see it on the new page. If not, then it is no longer relevant. You have control over the quality of showdown hands. Plus my frequency. I can do things here and now to raise frequency. And this helps reflect as to alignment. But lose the insistence. It doesn't fit well with the something. Big picture. Thats the word i was looking for. This is where i am. Took out a big loan on the collateral. Imagine all this time like that. If you are able to leverage that way then things would have been different. And it is expanding in this direction. Trust the timing on this way. There is still a fixed amount but this is what's different in this way. They go after that because of price. But it's not the same energy. The universe has shifted for me already. Then i expand in this direction. I give ideas and it is up to her to use up the energy shift perspective or not. But you can work something out on here or not. Who's going out to get dog food? I think he will later on. Or i can head out anyway. It is a day off. I can walk this off. It might rain and it's ok. I can walk clarence out anyway. He enjoys heading out. And i get to talk to people about their dogs. Or not. I am on day two. This is clearing up the energy. I have the rides in place. He's wide awake now. Can i give him bone? It's too early. It's dark still. He might go back to sleep after this. I don't control cant control have no control over that. What i have is sit through and use up the energy. That's what i did there. And now it's different. It's not the same. I saw stuff yesterday moved south melb to fitzroy and back. That's a lot of riding if you ask me. And i kept moving. Somehow i used up the energy and felt bonk. What happened. I don't know. I can go easier next time but i had this andthat. It's enough for now. Take a deep breath. I can take the day off. I take it easy today. I can work something out. It's all here and now. You can watch the market on the sidebar. Or not. You get the idea. He's stopped communicating. I think he's lost in the idea on there. If you see the potential here, you'd shift. And i can do the channel, or not. Too much out there. You can focus on one and simply do this. You don't have to dwell on that. Simply do this instead. What are my other options. You can make something on there as well. Don't worry about all the outside. You cant control that anyway. How come dog is up wide awake already. I dontknow. He is going to settle down now. He is going to take his naps. I am sleepy? I can sleep out here. Or not. It's not that warm. It is kinda cold. I can spend time with the dog. It's nice this way. This is so much love on here. I am fortunate. And it's like this everywhere. Things are way different this time. I don't have control on the outside. You have window dressing coming up though. When does that happen. Not really sure. It comes around year end and you can time things in that space. What comes next. I'm done with that. I can uninstall that and focus on this instead. At least i can consistently get results and these pile up. And i can dabble on to margin trading. I can focus on the shorts. Look up the big gainers then short them out. I can work something out. Aha. i think i have something going for me here. I can do swing trades. I have this in place. That works out or not but you get the idea. I will look this up today. Or not. You can always leverage holdings and commit to something here. I can hold position indefinitely. Or not. You simply add to your funds, then take profits when they seem fit. I think i see what you mean there. You don't have to cover shorts? You should have stops in place. That's the point. Where does it go from here. When it crashes it's big moves. I get that. You be getting that ready then. I am. It's done.